Author Topic: Dog Killing  (Read 6728 times)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
Dog Killing
« on: April 04, 2013, 10:35:02 pm »
Me and madenton have had this problem. Someone has come into our VIP Room and killed all of our dogs except one of them. It really irritates me because first of all, that takes a lot of time to get the materials for that, and they had no business being in our VIP Rooms at all.
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Ad...

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
Re: Dog Killing
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 10:39:16 pm »
This is my current VIP Room..... Over 50 dogs killed!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

madenton

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Celadon Gym Leader
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 10:46:32 pm »
I have been ignoring the problem for myself and just blocked off the warp area (again), and have only started keeping 5 wolves in my Vip as a precaution.
 :/

-madenton

Have 15 Badges Total, its down to tene!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 11:03:21 pm »
This shouldn't be possible as VIPs are pvp denied by default, and if I recall, 1ce said the bank region is strictly dog safe.

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 11:04:17 pm »
Lol remember that one time when Blaze thought I killed his dogs?

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 11:10:19 pm »
Lol remember that one time when Blaze thought I killed his dogs?

I do.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 11:16:31 pm »
That' can't be possible. I just happened only days ago that Omastar had over 20 dogs in my vip.  I could not pvp them, rather I had to remove them all with lava (cause I'm an impatient twat and didn't wait for an admin).  So assuming that block protection with the exemption of the VIP room owner was in place, I doubt they could have killed them with lava buckets as well.

madenton

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Celadon Gym Leader
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 11:31:21 pm »
I believe the person killing the dogs has been hitting the dogs (not doing direct damage) but causing a bleed effect on the dogs causing them to bleed to death. i have seen older players do it to new players tht havent gotten 75 kills yet

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 11:38:25 pm »
I believe the person killing the dogs has been hitting the dogs (not doing direct damage) but causing a bleed effect on the dogs causing them to bleed to death. i have seen older players do it to new players tht havent gotten 75 kills yet

I didn't that would work...

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 11:49:25 pm »
Dude you just got caught admitting it....

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 12:14:31 am »
Dude you just got caught admitting it....

SLIGHTLY premature there.

And why does that screen have a Nodus GUI on it?

(PS those dogs were Omastar's and they were in Python's VIP)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 12:17:11 am »
Was on my friends computer.... He didn't know how to disable it. I didn't know what any of it meant though... I was severely confused about it.

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

madenton

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Celadon Gym Leader
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 12:17:28 am »
:pray:  for u Kab

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 12:23:10 am »
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=682.0
[4] No flying, speedhacking, or glitching, or using any hack that gives you an advantage everyone else doesn't have. NoCheat is installed, so most mods will not work, and will send a notification to Admins and Moderators that you are violating regular movement rules. You will be warned, then jailed or banned for these violations, with extended duration each time they occur. Hacking out of jail will get you BANNED.

I'm starting to see this big talk about having Nodus.  I would just like to clarify that in the list of rules it does not state "No having Nodus active on your screen in anyway shape or form".  It clearly states that if you USE a hack (hack client) to gain an advantage above anyone, everyone else, then it's a bannable offense.  Unless it can be proven that Kab used the client, then there shouldn't be a penalty.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 12:41:46 am »
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=682.0
[4] No flying, speedhacking, or glitching, or using any hack that gives you an advantage everyone else doesn't have. NoCheat is installed, so most mods will not work, and will send a notification to Admins and Moderators that you are violating regular movement rules. You will be warned, then jailed or banned for these violations, with extended duration each time they occur. Hacking out of jail will get you BANNED.

I'm starting to see this big talk about having Nodus.  I would just like to clarify that in the list of rules it does not state "No having Nodus active on your screen in anyway shape or form".  It clearly states that if you USE a hack (hack client) to gain an advantage above anyone, everyone else, then it's a bannable offense.  Unless it can be proven that Kab used the client, then there shouldn't be a penalty.

actualy no, seeing that screenshot tells me a lot, I know he's using Fulbright which helps while mining, at night, and in some gyms, I also see a radar which makes it impossible to catch him off guard, and as far as needing cold hard proof he's using certain aspects to cheat your not correct, reason enough to believe is enough considering if your smart its easy enough to cover your tracks
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.