Poll

Have you played any of the Kingdom Hearts games?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 3, Are you Interested?  (Read 4473 times)

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
Kingdom Hearts 3, Are you Interested?
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:05:45 pm »
    So, if anyone is, like me they will know what the Kingdom Hearts franchise is. The third and last game is coming in the US at December 31, 2014. I started looking back on the history of me playing it and realized how ingenious the game was. It taught life lessons to me and I didn't even notice, Kingdom Hearts is truly a magnificent game, and has a great story throughout the games. If you have not played the previous games, play them and you will know why I praise them. If you have played them, like me, and enjoy or hate them, give a moment of your time to post what you think about the release of Kingdom Hearts 3, and then do whatever else that you wish to do.

Read my stories!

]

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3, Are you Interested?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 08:13:44 pm »
Never played Kingdom Hearts before. I remember when the first game was announced, I thought it was an odd mix of characters, but I've heard they're good games.

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 08:17:40 pm »
Never played Kingdom Hearts before. I remember when the first game was announced, I thought it was an odd mix of characters, but I've heard they're good games.
They are very good games, with very good story lines. If you get the chance, you can get Kingdom Hearts 1.5 for the Playstation 3. It has all of the first 3 games in the franchise. It will explain a lot if you go further in the franchise.
Read my stories!

]

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 08:33:36 pm »
They are very good games, with very good story lines. If you get the chance, you can get Kingdom Hearts 1.5 for the Playstation 3. It has all of the first 3 games in the franchise. It will explain a lot if you go further in the franchise.

I could easily get the game, but with nothing to play it on, it'd be kinda useless. :P

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 08:44:06 pm »
I could easily get the game, but with nothing to play it on, it'd be kinda useless. :P
Then maybe you could get something to play it on. The Playstation 3 is only 209.99 for a pre-owned one at Gamestop. I don't know if there is one in Australia but I'm sure there is some price along those lines. Plus, there are many great games like LittleBigPlanet that are on the platform. You can never go wrong with a game system.
Read my stories!

]

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 08:53:45 pm »
Then maybe you could get something to play it on. The Playstation 3 is only 209.99 for a pre-owned one at Gamestop. I don't know if there is one in Australia but I'm sure there is some price along those lines. Plus, there are many great games like LittleBigPlanet that are on the platform. You can never go wrong with a game system.

Add to the cost a TV. I'm not just that big a gamer as I used to be. I think I'll stick with what I got until November :P

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 08:57:55 pm »
Add to the cost a TV. I'm not just that big a gamer as I used to be. I think I'll stick with what I got until November :P
I've gotcha. I understand, I never used to be a gamer either until the Wii came out, then I was all over it. This is what forms me today as a gamer. Just know to get Kingdom Hearts 2.5 if you want to. It's coming out the same time as Kingdom Hearts 3.
Read my stories!

]

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 10:55:17 pm »
Ehh, my friends like it but Chains of Memories really turned me off to the series.  I know it's one of the bad games, but it's like eating a rotten apple the first time you try an apple.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Wat
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2014, 01:53:09 pm »
Ehh, my friends like it but Chains of Memories really turned me off to the series.  I know it's one of the bad games, but it's like eating a rotten apple the first time you try an apple.
What? Chain of memories was not a bad game. It taught people the importance  of memories and sets the stage for Kingdom Hearts 2. It may be a bad game in your eyes but the thought of having this game take place between 1 and 2 was brilliant.
Read my stories!

]

ProfessorEevee

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Dealing sick stylish combos
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 02:31:09 pm »
Not to revive an old topic, but Kingdom Hearts is not going to be the end actually, just the end of the darkness. Just wanted to put that out there.