Author Topic: My goodbye letter/will  (Read 2888 times)

nuk123456789

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 1
My goodbye letter/will
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:35:53 pm »
I want to start with 1 of my best friends in real life. Tn, when you first showed me this server after i quit minecraft for a while, i started to like it since the mod mcmmo existed on it and the players were a wide variety, i'm glad that your working hard on the project for the server and that you opened a nice chance for me to waste my time with good people.

ShinyDialga, you were the light at the end of the tunnel in that server, i thought it'd be impossible to reach mctop for any stat. when you invited me to your party for digging and i realized i got 200% more xp from you, I got excited. after 3 days of digging hours and hours with you i finally achived my goal, i had caught up to you, im glad you considered me your best students.

teneB-i know we didn't talk that much but you were always there to do trades for cheap prices, i thank you for giving me string, you gave me the boost to reach mctop fishing.

Hixhen1- I know we got off on a bad start and ended on it, but I never really hated you. I wish you will hear this. I was jealous that tn was always talknig to you since you were on the project, he never had time to play with me. That was mostly why I got in fights with you.

Bg-after i killed you with hacks, i felt so sorry that i could never express it virtually, i tried my best at apologizing and giving u all the gold/iron armor i fished. I hope the blaze rod helped you out. I truly think you were the most responsive person on the server and my adventure buddy.

Mrbacon n eggs- never knew you but you seemed to be a cool guy.

Raymond- I know you updated and haven't been on the server because of that reason but you can on team speak everyday just to great me, Thanks.

1ceCold- I liked how you were a admin who got the job done and sorry for pushing you buttons.

Mio-thanks for fishing with me once and giving me the free diamond.

Anniie or Anniiee- thanks for living by me.

Rigby- didn't know you well, but you were hella good at pvp

paradox- Thanks for answering my questions.

Shiny Dialgas pupils- Good luck, hes a great guy.

Bespinben- you were funny, skilled and quite overall a entertaining guy.

I'm sorry for pissing everyone off saying i was the best pvper, i lost all my diamond armor to bespinben b4 so i thought if i gloated then i could kill people to get more diamond armor.

HACKS: I used critical which knocked people back, Forcefield which everyone knows, and then i used aim assist. I'm sorry for using them, i did however never used them on stat lvl'ing except for sword training.

MY WILL (if we can have 1)

-If I can give people my mcmmo stats I'd like to give my repair and fishing to Bg, my swords to tnguyen1 and my excavation to Shinydialga, the rest can goto Hixhen1 or Bg again.

- out of my 5k dollars id like, shinydialga to get 1k, tnguyen to get 1k, hixhen1 to get 1k, and 2k to goto bg.

-I'd like to give all the bones(not many) I had to Anniie dogs.

-I want Hixhen to have 10 diamond, tnguyen to have 20, shiny to have 30, mio to have 10 and bg to have the rest. I'd like all the iron to be thrown around at the spawn for anyone who needs it.

-I want to give all my enchanted items to bg and i want all my diamond armor to be split between bg, hix, tnguyen1 and ShinyDialga.

-I want the rest of my stuff to goto a public chest (if we have 1).

My final thing to says is, if I end up getting a debit card to donate to the server then id like to give the $25 dollars I donate to Tnguyen1 so he gets AceDonator, if i end up back in the server then id want it so i can get the xp bank and warp, walking takes a while.

Tnguyen1 also propsed a good idea, he thinks the admin shop should only be for Donators. I think thats great. Donators could then buy stuff from admin shop and charge non donators more so they can make themselfs chash/

I'll be on teamspeak often to talk to anyone and ask the Admins if they need help with info on plugins or anything like that.
I spent all my time when bored on minecraft, I just finished crying over it because i was attached way to which made me realize I need to hold on to the things i hold dear even tighter. I hope everyone will stay in contact with me on ts and not hate me.

BTW FISHING IS THE BEST STAT THERE IS :3

« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 11:01:14 pm by nuk123456789 »

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: My goodbye letter/will
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 10:39:29 pm »
Ur sorta annoying, but I don't hate you!  ;D
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

nuk123456789

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:40:39 pm »
ya, I dwelled on asking to c the admin shop way too much, ty for telling me to stfu because i realized that if sum 1t old me then i'd have ruined every 1s hard work on finding the shop.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 10:46:16 pm »
Just remember you're too cool for school  8)

Oh wait, I meant I'm sorry to have to see you banned for hacks, I'm sure you would've been a great player.

I like the will thing, I've brought it up in TS a couple of times.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 11:23:27 pm »
We don't normally do wills, but we can discuss it later. As for a public chest, I really like the idea, you may have inspired a new thing :P

I'm sorry to see you go, you seemed like a cool guy. It's a shame you hacked. But we can't make exceptions for people (Unless you help build us a region or something I guess :P)

Anyways, see ya on TS!

nuk123456789

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 11:33:03 pm »
if i help build a region i can get back to everything normal? your wish is my desire paradox.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 03:48:39 am »
Hope one day you'll be back

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 05:30:07 am »
Why isnt there a me in that will?
[url

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 09:12:18 am »
I remember our first encounter and I thought u were using some hack XD Hope to see you back sometime though. Lotsa digging to do :D

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 08:29:36 pm »
The 1 Admin not mentioned, well, Fuck yall then  ;D

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 08:30:22 pm »
oh and your will doesnt count for anything your shit gets thrown into a fire pit (including stats) and burned.

DiseasedRose

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 09:12:13 pm »

Bye!!!

Meh Epic Signature
http://minebook.me/?ruid=3104
Meh Fave Site ^.^