Author Topic: E4 in Hoenn  (Read 4335 times)

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
E4 in Hoenn
« on: June 13, 2013, 07:26:27 pm »
I am just kinda throwing out Ideas but one of the favorite regions in the pokemon series is Hoenn so that is one of the reasons I think when the new regions come out we need a way of getting the E4 I am gonna stay kanto elite when they come out but I think to decide them a possible way we could do it is by past champs or ex elites or if someone had challenged the E4 and lost but no elite spots so instead of picking the first set of people who ask do join a region which I feel might happen is we start off with a team of people know through the e4 a while ago like maybe bringing back Archie or something as champ or even since there are 5 admins have them being the starting elites for a change and as people start challenging the the first person to challenge if he loses gets the spot of admin he loses to so we can have 5 elites for the first regions to come out well Im just kinda throwing ideas out so please put some suggestions here and maybe the admins could bring it up at the next meeting

Ad...

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
Re: E4 in Hoenn
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 09:34:34 am »
The way Elites are decided when all the spots are empty is simple, the first person to collect all 8 badges, challenges E4 becomes a champion. Then the next person challenges (the fight is between Champ and the CHallenger only since there are no elites) Then whoever loses becomes an elite, and the cycle goes on.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 10:19:47 am »
The way Elites are decided when all the spots are empty is simple, the first person to collect all 8 badges, challenges E4 becomes a champion. Then the next person challenges (the fight is between Champ and the CHallenger only since there are no elites) Then whoever loses becomes an elite, and the cycle goes on.
I know that but would it really be as fun as to do it were the first person to collect all 8 badges attamaticly gets champ seriously it would be more fun if you actually got to challenge people

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 08:09:22 pm »
Well, If there is no Elite, Why should the first person to collect all the badges have to fight to become Elite?
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 06:21:53 am »
Well, If there is no Elite, Why should the first person to collect all the badges have to fight to become Elite?
cause it would be more fun it wouldnt be as fun in my oppion if you just had to collect all the badges then you automatically got champ it is just a idea so you still get a battle and still get elite or champ

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 06:54:16 am »
Nah, I bet everyone would vote for the old system to stay, and with the old system, it kind of encouraged people to collect badges as fast as possible.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 04:41:39 pm »
Nah, I bet everyone would vote for the old system to stay, and with the old system, it kind of encouraged people to collect badges as fast as possible.
agreed.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0