Author Topic: Nether Scandal  (Read 18334 times)

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
Nether Scandal
« on: February 05, 2012, 05:11:44 pm »

People caught in nether Admin response is swift and without mercy
Originally caught was the ash gang who ratted out Archie and tal who lead us to the entire list of people caught. Everyone But mario and price have been talked to. 3 day ban n wipe for those in the wipe section perma ban to those in banned. Ash gang is also for the original caught players I am going to say wipe titles and houses aswell.

Banned

Warmonger
Archie
Talegends

Wiped
Rewas
Jrjokester
Bjzrgood
Liquid
Mario
Equin0x
Price
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 05:42:46 pm by zombiedood »

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: Nether Scandal
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 07:45:50 am »
If we didn't want people to be in the nether, why was it open?

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 07:47:12 am »
Please refer to Server Talk, a thread started by CKDavid, it holds more details.

http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=42.0

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:07:50 pm »
As Promised to the players, here is the compilation of PM's from affiliated players. Read and judge at will.
BJZRGOOD
I know this is longly overdue, but I might as well do it because you asked. So as you know my name is BjZrGooD and even tho I'm not apart of it anymore, I'm going to use it as a grouping of people. So I was on teamspeak one day, while on skype with Rewas, and Jr. I decided that I'm not going to have ANY enemies on the server! At all! So I pulled Archie to another channel and I talked to him. I apologized for how mean I was the other day, and any other day. He gladly accepted the apology, and we decided that we might go into the S.S. Aqua together. So a hour passed over the wonderful pokemon server teamspeak when Archie poked me "Hey wanna get into the Nether?" naturally knowing Archie was a bit of a liar I said "Your bullshitting you can't get in." Then he said "I'll show you" and I was all like "I don't have time for your nonsense!" So 5 seconds went on until I got a TPA request from him, I then proceeded to accept it then I got into the Nether, then I believed him and he showed me how to get in through the portal. So we got into the Nether and he told us, "Hey, I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to be in here, so don't get caught, and if you do the punishment wouldn't be too bad probably a burning of any items you took, if you took any. So naturally, I TPA'D Rewas and Jr in, and we went on a hunt! We searched and searched and searched for Nether Warts but couldn't find any. It was then when Archie confessed that he had took them all with his friends. So we gave up on our venture and decided to make an EPIC NETHER BASE! So we dug up and up and up, (btw Rewas and I we're together while Jr was just foolin around in the Nether) when Jr told us RIGBY FOUND ME AHHHH! So naturally Rewas and I ./spawned to get out of the Nether, but inside we knew that the damage was done. All we did was get a couple stacks of Soul Sand, that's all tho. Then the punishments happened and I'm pretty sure you know the rest...
I look forward to getting on the server tomorrow, I hope this helps
Sincerely,
BjZrGooD
EQUINOX
1ce, im not here to argue or dispute with you or any other pokeserver admin. Why? Well I respect you guys but lets cut to the chase here. So my involvement in this began when Archie was talking to us on Teamspeak. He said he knew a way to get into it, I was skeptical about it since I had no idea there was a portal at Pokemon Museum (Archies tip along with "enderpearl") so after he secretly told the few people in the TS channel (Rewas, Bjz, Jr, and me maybe others) I went along with them to see how it looked. After I warped to the nether I walked a few steps walked around the fortress and a thought came into my mind. "Oh shit console most likely says who goes in the nether". So I /homed as soon as I could and went on with building my mob room. Also keep in mind that I absolutely touched NOTHING and by nothing I mean absolutely nothing. Then some time passes by and I see people getting moved into Zombie's channel and getting banned. I knew my turn was coming. When Zombie moved me in I explained to him what exactly happened, he took a few minutes to think of my punishment and decided to give me and the rest a 3-day PokerServer ban + a item swipe. I was fine with the 3-day ban as what I did was completely stupid but then Zombie said I was also going to receive a Item Swipe. That's what got to me, i'm in not in any way a troublemaker on the server I have done nothing to make anyone dislike me or anything of the sort and I don't think its fair to take each and every single item I have collected since day 1 on the server and just wipe them away. I'm not saying I should get a lesser punishment then the rest because we all did the same thing, we entered the nether illegally. Also, in the past Rigby mentioned to me that he'd like me to be a mod after Johto was finished. I felt extremely ecstatic knowing that soon I was going to help with the server. Ever since that day I haven't broken a single rule (even before that i haven't broken a rule, maybe once or twice but everyone does) then when I learned that neither you or Zombie thought I was incapable of being a mod, I set my way into proving myself. How? I help new players with the questions they had, taught them things and befriended them. Sorry i'm bringing other matters into this and typing a lot but i'm just trying to put into your minds that I in no way or form try to take advantage of the server in any way.
PRICEY447
When i came on sunday morning i went on teamspeak and liquid told me that he was in the nether i asked him how he got there and he told me that warmonger told him that you  could use ender pearls to get in. when i was there me and liquid were going around looking for fortresses, then TA came on so i tp'ed him to me so it was the three of us then archie came on so it was the four of us. Me and TA and Archie and Liquid split up to cover more ground to find nether warts. i only went through because i saw that other people were in the nether, i know this is a lame excuse and isn't valid. i am happy to accept any punishment u give me. But can i ask that Archie and TA arent punished as harshly as me because if it wasn't for me they wouldn't have been in this situation.
TALEGENDS
Hey TA here .
I was on TS saturday and i heared rigby say that we will be abel to go in Nether today ore tomoro .
So when i woke up sunday i went on my PC .
and i got a TP request so i typ /tpaccept and got in nether i was like OOOH yes Nether finally !
and then i went on TS and heared about it being still closed off .
So i said guys get out and DONT go back in anymore and DONT sell any .
because that wouldnt by fair ^^
I also knowe that price got in thanks to liquid and liquid thanks to war .
Im sorry that I was in there but we srsly just dident have a clue .
Pleas let me play again !
All my stats , money i worked so hard fore !
I playde it more then 5 months probattly so pleas dont tell me its all gone ?
And im verry sorry fore my actions and it wont happen again .
Pleas reply soon .
-TA-
ARCHIESALT
Ok i sent one to you on MCforums but this is my proper one. Warmonger managed to get in to the nether, at the time i didnt know how just that he got in. i logged off my laptop and onto my desktop to find War, Liquid, TA and Price in the nether i asked for a TP. At the time i did not expect the consequences to be so bad. Anyways we were in the nether for a while, about half an hour, While in the nether i obtained 37 blaze rods by killing blazes. There were dogs in the nether for some odd reason. I thought it was ok because lots of people were there i didnt think it would be punishable. When price mentioned you saying youd kill anybody who went in we decided to go out. while inside the nether i found around 30 netherwarts which i disposed of later on. the blaze rods are still in my ingredients chest in my VIP room. The way in wasnt actually told to me until after i left the nether. Finally im outraged but also devastated about my punishment. Ive donated $85 and i get perma banned. Not only that but my money is gone my house is gone (I think). My items are apparently gone. ALL OF MY ENCHANTMENTS :(
but worst of all is the perma ban. All the admins know i love and play on this server on a daily basis and im fully dedicated. I am sorry for what i did but the punishment is completely out of line. Also id like to see some cooperation between admins Eg. Include everybody in the meeting (Paradox wasnt there). This is what i would see as a good punishment. 3/4/5/6/7 day ban im totally fine with that just not perma. Also loss of all nether items. - This is all i think is necesarry but if im to get unbanned id happily take loss off everything except Badges/Armour/House/Money/Weapons - This is all i care for. I worked very hard for my money and would even accept something like 80-90K thats a loss of like 50K.
Please unban me as im already wondering what ill do in my spare time.
Your loyal and sorry player ArchieSalt.
LIQUIDFIRED
Well it all started with Warmonger_3. He was saying "I WAS IN THE NETHER" and he messaged me to use enderpearls, so I thought hey that was legal since its an in-game item and thought since Nether was technically enabled I thought it was legal to just be allowed to enter since enderpearls are legit without using hacks. The people I know who went in was Me. Archie. TA. Pricey. and Warmonger_3. For my punishment I deserved to get banned for 3 days because of that, but an item swipe of ALL my items seemed a bit too harsh since most of the items took months to obtain with enchants and money. I would be fine if all Diamonds, brewing tools, and nether goods would be removed. I kindly hope you hear my side of the story as I am telling complete truth.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 06:01:26 pm by 1cec0ld »

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 05:57:05 pm »
Confessions 2 and 3 dont say who they are but I think that 2 is liquid and 3 is price? idk the last one. anyhow most say archie told them but the archie group say otherwise go figure. :I I stand behind the bans and item swipes idk about the rest. Archie and War have overstayed there welcome. TA is a sore spot for me so I dont care to see him stay. But liquid is important to hold on to.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 05:58:39 pm by zombiedood »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:01:51 pm »
*Edited to insert names before each quote.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 06:30:14 pm »
Thanks lol

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 04:33:47 pm »
regarding this, Are we going to stat erase Liq aswell? I understand money and items for abusing both in nether but since we are going by case by case now wouldnt stat erase be overboard then?

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 04:37:12 pm »
and "we" may have agreed to Unban archie from ts. But when mio did the first thing he did was start a private chat and tell me to admit to lieing to him and say I promised him a lighter punishment if he came clean. No I didit nor will I tolerate this shit. I banned him from ts. Lets have him stay banned because aparently even tho he says "I dont want to cause Problems" All he does it cause them.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:44:08 pm by zombiedood »

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 10:20:19 pm »
In response to what we discussed and from what I've collected, I don't think we should do a stat swipe. It has NOTHING to do with what they did, and it's not fair. If anything, too harsh. I'd like to rediscuss why that was implemented if we may.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 12:39:48 am »
Missed the admin meeting but I said what I would have covered in the forums regarding archies ts ban again. you can even check the thread as I saw you did. Shit just aint gona fly :-X

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 05:17:41 am »
I won't be on the server much. If at all. For a few. Not sure how long. I'm. Just not ready for that. It's been a bad week. I'll keep looking and posting here. If you want their stats restored just post it here. Someone check and make sure Mariofighter3 was restored when you get the chance for me. Either when he's online or if you can find him on /mctop (some skill)
Thanks.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 07:40:56 am »
Admin meeting is not a big. Can we please restore stats?

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 08:04:12 pm »
I wiped the ash gang and tal n archie n war. I think we should Wipe Price aswell since we are taking shit from the ash gang aswell. Hes just as guilty. Idk.

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 08:58:28 pm »
Lol @ this topic

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: