Yes + Forum
1 (12.5%)
Yes + Forum + IP
4 (50%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 22, 2013, 06:55:33 pm

Author Topic: xEnvz Again  (Read 11784 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: xEnvz Again
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2013, 06:53:05 pm »
This thread isn't a start, its 3+ weeks after the start.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2013, 07:18:40 pm »
I handle situations as I see fit.

On topic, who here has seen envz's decline in behavioural attitude the past few months, seen a rise in his trolling, noticed him disobeying staff and rules? Who has realised he has done this on multiple occasions.

The first step to realising this is seeing he's changed from what he was like a year ago. He used to be a nice player back then. Now he reminds me of rewas.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2013, 07:40:29 pm »
Not rewas level, definitely not. But he has become far worse then the good friend I once knew. I personally have seen a decline in good behavior dramatically.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2013, 08:05:26 pm »
Not rewas level, definitely not. But he has become far worse then the good friend I once knew. I personally have seen a decline in good behavior dramatically.

Besides the point, thats my opinion of him.

You've witnessed envz's decline in behavioural attitude the past few months. You've noticed an increase in his trolling. You've noticed him disobeying staff and rules. You've also seen he has done this on multiple occasions.

About the mute/kick thing, I'm not online 24/7, but I'm in IRC most of the time. Kick and ban are the fastest things to do there, and if I have to repeatedly kick someone for the same reason, after repeated warnings, I'll just ban them. Same would go if I were on the server too. Being in IRC gives an unparalleled view of the complaints and trollish behaviour on the server, as well as repeated spams and insults.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2013, 08:05:55 pm »
In all honesty, I never see him troll or do anything particularly bad when I'm on the server. Maybe he's specifically doing this in out rage to certain players. I would honestly like to blame this on ourselves more than him. We were terrible in conducting our punishments with the disgusting amount of bans and unbans.

Due to the fact that we've been talking about this for days, my final verdict is that he does not get banned and this is his final warning. Any step out of line from this point on is the end. I believe this is his second real warning (banning him 50 times and then unbanning him isn't a warning. It's actually the exact opposite). I will not tolerate any other outbursts from him. I wouldn't even mind a tempban of a week again for good measure so he understands what an ACTUAL tempban is like. But I simply can't agree on a permaban as of now.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2013, 08:15:55 pm »
I believe this is his second real warning (banning him 50 times and then unbanning him isn't a warning. It's actually the exact opposite).

I agree with this.

In all honesty, I never see him troll or do anything particularly bad when I'm on the server. Maybe he's specifically doing this in out rage to certain players. I would honestly like to blame this on ourselves more than him. We were terrible in conducting our punishments with the disgusting amount of bans and unbans.

Due to the fact that we've been talking about this for days, my final verdict is that he does not get banned and this is his final warning. Any step out of line from this point on is the end. I will not tolerate any other outbursts from him. I wouldn't even mind a tempban of a week again for good measure so he understands what an ACTUAL tempban is like. But I simply can't agree on a permaban as of now.

I will agree with this, on terms that this is his final warning, and any step out of line will result in the final act of punishment. If you believe he has done nothing wrong, you would agree with his, based on your knowledge he has done nothing wrong.

If he has to be treated like Frenzy/Double/Honedge, let it be so then.

Anyone else have any input on this matter.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2013, 08:41:34 pm »
If I so much as see him do one thing wrong, I will happily jail him indefinitely and you can personally ban him.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2013, 03:24:29 pm »
Honedge also brought up an option that we haven't used in a while, the [Dumbass] rank.

Only admins can assign it, but it does take away all permissions to everything, including warp and homesets. All they can do is /spawn and walk around and talk.

pex user honedge group set dork

PS I did this today because he asked for it, feel free to re-assign him to dragontamer when you get on if you feel like it :3