Author Topic: Chinese Organ Harvesting Crime  (Read 2032 times)

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
Chinese Organ Harvesting Crime
« on: August 04, 2013, 04:19:58 pm »

I was looking on We the People today (a petition website set up by the US government) and I came across this very interesting petition against the people of the Falun Gong religion being illegally imprisoned and executed for their organs.  Although this is in China and their constitution is not the same as the US constitution, it violates a basic human right which is freedom of religion.  This is basically a genocide and I'd like your opinion on it.  Here are a few links and videos about it:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-and-publicly-condemn-organ-harvesting-falun-gong-believers-china/HX5KRPjh
Killed for Organs: China's Secret State Transplant Business
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Ad...

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
Re: Chinese Organ Harvesting Crime
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 05:05:56 pm »
I'm just staggered by the sheer shock value that this has created for me. Why would they take real, living human beings and take their organs?
Who has the damn right to make someone feel like when they go to the doctor (Which is supposed to help you, I might add) and just hope that
is not your last. David Kilgour is exactly right, it's like some grotesque restaurant that you just go to so you can choose what body part you want
to take home and have. This is very upsetting and shocking to see.. Bottom line is that THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog