Author Topic: gym leaders idea  (Read 7593 times)

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
Re: gym leaders idea
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 02:48:14 pm »
well the gyms will be easy to beat the first gym will be easy as crap :P. And all smart challengers will train to a higher level than the leaders pokemon anyways.
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Ad...

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 02:49:29 pm »
the 8th gym won't have any challengers till the steady stream gets going. Then the 8th gym should have as many as the first.
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Duckox

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -20
  • Never again shall they under-estimate Uncle Quack.
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 02:23:57 am »
Don't know how the elite will work. 1ce might have thought of something.
Perhaps you should make it like the pokemon anime, and have a weekly/monthly tournament and let the winner gets the challenge the Elite 4 (Which I'm assuming will have spawned npcs, too) and only the champion will be a real user.

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 09:30:30 am »
Can i just say... i think we should go with the NPC's for ALL gyms in kanto! But for elite its real player fights! mainly because it is too hard to get a pixelmon in the right levels, and then have it NOT level up over the spot during the gym battles! I  think we should test this for kanto then for johto maybe something else...

and btw im the first person to get a badge xD! i beat airjordan for cerulean gym but the badges werent working yet!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 10:33:15 am »
Gym leaders as NPCs were already thought of and decided that when they're added, they'll be prevented from spawning.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 01:31:51 am »
To my knowledge, we cannot specify spawned pokemon level in the /pokespawn command.

You can spawn a certain type of pokemon!
IE: /pokespawn Oddish

That would spawn a random level Oddish into  play!

To spawn it with a certain level i believe the command is kind of like when admins go to peoples /home!
IE: /pokespawn Oddish:69

That should spawn a level 69 Oddish into play if i am correct!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Daanor

• Professor
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2013, 09:52:31 am »
mainly because it is too hard to get a pixelmon in the right levels, and then have it NOT level up over the spot during the gym battles!

You can disable leveling on individual pokemon. If you open up their stats/summary/moves page, there is a small "L" button above their level. Click this.