Author Topic: MrBaconaneggs Mod App (Pixelmon Server)  (Read 3045 times)

MrBaconaneggs

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -7
  • The Baconator
MrBaconaneggs Mod App (Pixelmon Server)
« on: August 23, 2013, 07:14:12 pm »
I have gone into this application semi-blind since there is no Pixelmon Mod Application format. I hope everyone enjoys it. I do ask please don't hate on me for making a Mod Application.

How long have you been apart of the Pokemon server community?  I have been part of the community since the start, but then I took around a six month break. Thats when it became popular.

How old are you?  I am 18 years old.

What times are you available?  I am available anytime during the summer. Once school starts back up I am available from 3pm EST to 11:30pm EST (May vary with work)

What plugins do you know?  I know most of all the plugins used on the server at this current time. I would just need a refresher.

How long have you been on the Server?  I have been on the server since a 1ce spammed chat with the Forums info. Since launch, Monday August 19th 10:20pm EST

What do you plan on doing as a Moderator? I plan to help the server grow, and also help the people that currently play on the server, and the people of the community all together.

Why would you be a good Mod?  I would be a good mod, only because I have been in the position before and did very well. I can have a nice personality so long as you don't completely piss me off. I also tend to always be on Teamspeak or on my computer because I have no life.

Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread?  I have been trying to help all the new people and with things that I can help with as it currently is so that the current mods and admins do not get overwhelmed there are just somethings I cannot help with, I also will be able to moderate my application to the best of my abilities.

Do you have Teamspeak?  Would you be willing to get on it? Yes, I do have Teamspeak I am always on if anyone needs help with anything.

What badges do you have?  I have the first five Kanto badges, Though I do not feel the amount of badges you have should be based off your ability to be a moderator but that is only my opinion.

There is nothing else I can really think of to put into this application. I do ask again please do not "Flame" or "Troll" this thread because its MrBaconaneggs application, I am a nice and fun guy when you get to know me.

"Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."  - Giovanni

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: MrBaconaneggs Mod App (Pixelmon Server)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 07:28:00 pm »
Look at this guy showing initiative and shit, good luck kid
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

MrBaconaneggs

• Cool Trainer
  • The Baconator
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 07:44:28 pm »
Look at this guy showing initiative and shit, good luck kid

Thanks I will probably need it ;)
"Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."  - Giovanni

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 11:16:33 pm »
I have gone into this application semi-blind since there is no Pixelmon Mod Application format. I hope everyone enjoys it. I do ask please don't hate on me for making a Mod Application.

There is nothing else I can really think of to put into this application. I do ask again please do not "Flame" or "Troll" this thread because its MrBaconaneggs application, I am a nice and fun guy when you get to know me.

I made a Mod App "Questionair" that tene made a thread post, so go by that im guessing!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 09:07:59 am »

I made a Mod App "Questionair" that tene made a thread post, so go by that im guessing!

I did what?

MrBaconaneggs

• Cool Trainer
  • The Baconator
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 10:18:04 am »
I did what?

I had explained to him yesterday in-game that he misunderstood you moving his application as, this is a good everyone needs to follow this.