Author Topic: Anniversary  (Read 2046 times)

Duckox

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -20
  • Never again shall they under-estimate Uncle Quack.
Anniversary
« on: September 21, 2013, 09:29:49 am »
It's been exactly one year since I joined this server.

I have enjoyed myself in that year, and would like to share my summary of my time on the server with the readers.

It was either Archie or Ali who told me the ip of the server in the first place. I was a member of their server. I remember Archie accompanying me when I joined. I don't think anyone noticed when I joined. Don't think anyone welcomed me. They were all too busy talking to Archie, who seemed to be pretty popular.
After a minute of observing Pallet Town, I noticed someone's gymleader tag and told Archie that I would be a gymleader one day. He said that was a good goal because gyms opened up a lot. After about 5 minutes online, Archie said:
"This is where it all started for me. Me and Ali, and the other admins of the AC server met here."

I stayed for about 30 minutes and got my Swords to 10 before leaving and going back to the AC server.

I would now and then log on and raise my stats a bit, but most of the time I'd be on a different server.

I eventually went into the wilderness and gathered resources for myself. I spent pretty much the whole of November becoming more active on the pokeserver.

I challenged Sherm, leader of Saffron Gym the second I got myself iron gear.

He basically beat the crap out of me, and the lava in his arena didn't help either.

Ali gave me a house in Cerulean City. It was the one Team Rocket robbed in the games.

I also challenged Fuchsia Gym a couple times, where Z4 would also beat the crap out of me.

One day, I challenged Cinnabar Gym, however. Cinnabar, Pewter and Celadon I never  seemed to challenge. It was my first try for Cinnabar, and after a tough fight, I managed to beat Ferret.

She gave me my badge.
"Congratulations!" she said. "I really didn't expect you to win there. Your stats are not that great compared to mine. Wonder how you did it."

I knew how I did it. She forgot her armour.

"Wait a second" said Ferr. "Where's my armour?" I logged off.

In January, I beat Pewter Gym first try, too. I tied with Hobo.
I also managed to beat Emolga in Vermillion after 4 attempts.

In February, I beat Barn from Viridian. He took me 3 attempts.
February was a pretty good month for me. Zekrom74 let me be his roommate in his massive house. The reason he did this was because I got admin on the AC server, and we were good buddies because we helped eachother in our admin stuff.

Also, at this time, Sherm quit gymleader. I was really sad at this because I lost to him 17 times and really wanted to beat him. Rote replaced him. Somehow, Sherm's replacement gave me the courage I needed and beat the crap out of him... I learnt a straategy from Sherm and I used it to beat Rote.... Ye old lava pusher. It took me 8 tries to beat Anon, but managed to beat him too.

In March, I managed to beat King who lead Celadon, taking me 3 tries.

Lastly, I challenged Shark and got his badge first try.

After that, I started talking to more people, made a lot of friends and became a gymleader.

You guys should know the rest. I only really started getting noticed in April, when the AC server came down and became more active.

Ad...

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
Re: Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 08:57:58 am »
I thought Z4 was a guy LOL.
ehh. my anniversary passed somewhere 2 weeks ago.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.