Pixelmon Server > Server News

Do you want to be the next Elite?

(1/1)

Tenebrae:
Go on and challenge, theres no waiting list now. Catch the only elite on, call an admin (I'm usually around IRC) and get your team posted.

FateandDestiny1:
what are rules for elite fights again?

Tenebrae:
8 Badges from that region, and you'll be required to post your team in the elite/champ thread so your Pokémon can be verified by the supervising admin.

jibbyfunk:
Well, I picked a good time to read this, I think. I was planning on coming back to the server now that I've taken some time to recollect and fix my life. What better way than to jump straight into the Elite 4...hopefully. I'm currently at camp (again, ugh) and so it will be a few days but you can definitely count on my return!  :D

Sweaty:

--- Quote from: jibbyfunk on September 27, 2013, 09:51:42 pm ---Well, I picked a good time to read this, I think. I was planning on coming back to the server now that I've taken some time to recollect and fix my life. What better way than to jump straight into the Elite 4...hopefully. I'm currently at camp (again, ugh) and so it will be a few days but you can definitely count on my return!  :D

--- End quote ---
Yay! Welcome back! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version