Author Topic: Liquidfired's Moderator Application  (Read 1751 times)

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Liquidfired's Moderator Application
« on: March 16, 2012, 06:56:56 pm »
Hey guys I might be annoying at times. But truly that's not the real liquidfired. The Real liquidfired is full of work ethic like the effort I put into my youtube videos.

IGN: liquidfired
Time available: 4 AM PST - 10 AM PST on weekdays. Most of the times on the weekends
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Since the end of August, so about 6 months
Why would you be a good mod: I think that I get on this server frequently, and I'm willing to spend time from my server to have fun and play here. I might be annoying to the admins with rhymes of Hix and CAPS but overall if I was EVEN considered as a mod then I would show the true liquidfired that isn't a little derpy. I like all of you Admins for specific reasons and I hope you like me, I may cause trouble, like grief homes, but truly I can be a very nice guy. I give the new people starter kits to help them when they join on this server and some of them tours. I just think if all my transgressions were put aside I would have the affirmity of a moderator. I probably won't get accepted due to some annoyances and problems I caused in the past, but if I'm with the right crowd I think I can show that i'm truly initiative.
Do you know how to use World Guard?: I know most of the commands and tricks
Would you consider yourself "mature": At the best of times
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 07:49:38 pm by liquidfired »

Ad...

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Re: Liquidfired's Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 12:48:45 am »
Hope you can consider this.  :banana: