Author Topic: Religion 2.0!  (Read 30400 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Re: Religion 2.0!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2014, 05:18:23 pm »
Ali australia is also like the most dangerous country to grow up in xD
Pfft, I've lived here all my life (bar 6 months when I was 10) and I've never seen a wild snake.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2014, 05:42:55 pm »
There was a wild snake invasion of Australia during those 6 months when you were 10.  Spiders, aliens, jellyfish, angry boxing kangaroos, and drop bears multiplied like crazy, killed 1/3 of all Australians (in all the cities that you weren't in), and died off right as you came home.  Tene, can I get confirmation?
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2014, 06:36:26 pm »
Pfft, I've lived here all my life (bar 6 months when I was 10) and I've never seen a wild snake.
Shark then you are very unabservant I've lived in Michigan for 6 years and have seen 3 poisonous snakes and there is only one poisonous snake in Michigan (and my dad ran over one with a lawnmower xD)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2014, 06:38:37 pm »
Oh wait...I saw a wild diamond python once.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2014, 07:23:37 pm »
Okay, so I have a new law of forums.  The first page is on topic, the second page is [mostly] on topic, and the third page is completely off topic.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2014, 08:19:56 pm »
Okay, so I have a new law of forums.  The first page is on topic, the second page is [mostly] on topic, and the third page is completely off topic.
dI can copy right claims on a different topic I said first 5 things on topic rest on random shit ps. I did get that phrase copyrighted and don't ask the feds cause they know nothing because its top secret :3

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2014, 02:12:47 am »
Dangerous? Nope.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2014, 07:43:59 pm »
Why do so many people believe in creationism? Look at the facts.
1. The bible tells us that  Arceus  made the world in 6 days, but that would be impossible, due to many of the first species, being from hundreds to thousands of years apart.
2. All the bible could be, is a glorified fiction booklet made by an average man/woman with an extensive imagination.
3. Why do we even bother? Some people hallucinate their creationism figure,  Arceus , telling them to kill someone, and they use it as an excuse.
(don't know why I wanted to put that.)
4. If this particular religion was real, and  Arceus  made all, wouldn't there be no need for science? The ORIGINAL (emphasis on ORIGINAL) bible doesn't say anything about space. Then where did it come from?
(Warning: The statement above may or may not make sense to you.)
Those are the statements that I think about before praying by force to my supposed " Arceus " and "Jesus".
So I hope you join me as an atheist
Read my stories!

]

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2014, 08:01:26 pm »
1. The bible tells us that Arceus made the world in 6 days, but that would be impossible, due to many of the first species, being from hundreds to thousands of years apart.
2. All the bible could be, is a glorified fiction booklet made by an average man/woman with an extensive imagination.
3. Why do we even bother? Some people hallucinate their creationism figure, Arceus, telling them to kill someone, and they use it as an excuse.
4. If this particular religion was real, and Arceus made all, wouldn't there be no need for science? The ORIGINAL (emphasis on ORIGINAL) bible doesn't say anything about space. Then where did it come from?
Those are the statements that I think about before praying by force to my supposed "Arceus" and "Jesus".
Ryan honestly I may be a atheist but let people have their faith don't just go around trying to change peoples faiths cause you wanna be right It's one of the things I regret I have a good friend Zach who use to be a christian, but when I told him my point of view on everything he started to believe me until he realized that atheism made more sense but ever since then he has just been so depressed with no faith he just looks like their is nothing to look forward to in life so don't say "facts" in this topic say opions

GeoWhiz

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Unknown command. Press "1" for more options.
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2014, 10:57:38 pm »
1. The bible tells us that Arceus made the world in 6 days, but that would be impossible, due to many of the first species, being from hundreds to thousands of years apart.
3. Why do we even bother? Some people hallucinate their creationism figure, Arceus, telling them to kill someone, and they use it as an excuse.
4. If this particular religion was real, and Arceus made all, wouldn't there be no need for science? The ORIGINAL (emphasis on ORIGINAL) bible doesn't say anything about space. Then where did it come from?
Those are the statements that I think about before praying by force to my supposed "Arceus" and "Jesus".
1) Nothing is impossible.
2) Could be. Could be.
3) Some people. It's not like they were drinking too much liquor and came up with this "huge story"
4) You can interpret The Bible differently. That's why there are Catholics and Lutherans.
5) Space. Everything has a cause and an effect. So you just say matter just 'got there' and suddenly exploded. Good job.

Not trying to change your religion, but don't go around trying to change others.
Current Gym Badges: Soul Badge, Earth Badge, Marsh Badge, & Thunder Badge
Current Power Level: 2682
Current Power Level Rank: 116
Current Gym Leader of Cinnabar

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2014, 10:43:46 am »
1. vague saying that just means that you don't know how to disprove what he said
2. same as #1
3. is that the same thing you say about the religion the Ancient Greeks made?
4. you just focused on two words in this one, not mentioning the part about space, therefore it's a red herring.  You avoided the actual part.
5. abiosynthesis is not the same thing as the Big Bang, which I believe both.  Also, you're avoiding it again; you were trying to create "doubt" weakly.  And believing that a Arceus just came out from nowhere and created the earth is the same thing as believing that matter popped into existence.  The only difference is that one is feasible (the Big Bang could have come from another previous universe collapsing on itself).
Not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to disprove what you said.

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2014, 12:16:45 pm »
1. You're speaking as if that's a fact. It isn't.
2. You got me there, it's possible that it could be that, but we'll probably never know.
3. what
4. The Bible doesn't explain every single little thing about the Earth. Science is still needed to explain how things work. What do you mean by the original Bible? The scrolls everyone wrote in years ago? How did you find that? Also, it says in the Bible that  Arceus  made the Sun, Moon, and stars, if that counts as space.
5. No one is forcing you to pray to anyone.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2014, 03:30:39 pm »
Im just gonna say this pointing towards #3  Arceus  or any other religious figures have never told man to kill it is all based on interpretation which most people don't use religion to say that this is what we must do they use it as an excuse to make them right and I am willing to say the religion has killed more people then any war ever has but its still people doing the killing not religion

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2014, 01:41:34 am »
Im just gonna say this pointing towards #3 Arceus or any other religious figures have never told man to kill it is all based on interpretation which most people don't use religion to say that this is what we must do they use it as an excuse to make them right and I am willing to say the religion has killed more people then any war ever has but its still people doing the killing not religion

People under the influence of religion. If there was never a need to 'convert' others into believe what they believe, there wouldn't be all this war. Its all about power, and controlling people.

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2014, 10:32:01 am »
meh, I just like to be a part of things.
Read my stories!

]