Author Topic: Equin0x's Mod App  (Read 1811 times)

Equin0x

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9
  • Hey! Whats up? :winkyface:
Equin0x's Mod App
« on: March 16, 2012, 09:55:13 pm »
IGN: Equin0x
Time available: Mon - Fri Anytime after 4PM; Sat Afternoon through midnight; Sun Anytime unless I'm out.
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Exactly August 19th (app date, logged in the same day I think)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/312120-pokemon-server-kanto-donewip-johtosinnohhoennunova/page__st__2420__p__7412725#entry7412725  Post #2436
Why would you be a good mod: For the most part, I get along well with practically everyone on the server. I have been asked before to be one and it was a great feeling :) . I like the feeling people get when you help someone out and they thank you for it. I know I can be a little annoying when asking for help on some small things but we can all deal with that. The only big trouble I have gotten into was some time ago, the "Nether Incident", but I served my punishment and put that in the past.
Do you know how to use World Guard?: Nothing I can't learn to do :) .
Would you consider yourself "mature": For the most part yes. I know when its time to play games and when its time to get assertive  and lay down the rules.
You hvae jsut been mwbdoilnn. Hvae a good day and tlel yuor fnidres!

Ad...