Author Topic: Pricey's Mod Application  (Read 1972 times)

Pricey447

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 5
Pricey's Mod Application
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:05:16 am »
Pricey447'S MODERATOR APPLICATION. This Has Been Edited
IGN
: Pricey447
Time available: 5PM GMT - 11PM GMT Weekdays and 9AM-1AM Weekends (Not Sunday Coz I Gots The Schools)
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: 8 Months
Why would you be a good mod: Im not gonna say why i should be mod beause if i deserved to be mod the admins would give the rank to me. Me typing this is not about why i would be a good mod but it is just to confirm that i would like to be one, I have no right to say that i would be a good mod as i dont know what that involves, but if you give me the chance i will hopefully be able to prove myself helpful to you guys.                                                                                   Do you know how to use World Guard?: Yes I Do
Would you consider yourself "mature": I am normally mature but when i feel like it i can derp like the best of em.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:37:24 am by Pricey447 »

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: Pricey's Mod Application
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 06:57:09 am »
Why would you be a good mod: Because im a very dedicated mamber of the server, ive only been in trouble with the nether incident (for that i am truely sorry) and when archie bullies me into things.                                                     
Bullshit.