Author Topic: LFClaird Builder Application  (Read 7926 times)

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Former Elite Four
LFClaird Builder Application
« on: December 15, 2013, 10:59:24 am »

IGN:
LFClaird
Are you a good builder?:
I am a pretty good builder. I am always getting better at building on Minecraft as its something I enjoy. I am mostly good at Redstone, Interiors and exteriors.
Do you have Emerald/Emulator/Advanced Map?:
I have a GBA but with Sapphire, however, I could acquire Emerald in the next week or so. I have Advance Map with Emerald and could download an Emulator. So all 3.
Can you follow directions from the HeadBuilders?:
I will follow any guidelines, directions, orders or instructions any head builder tells me, no questions asked. I am also open to constructive criticism since it allows me to understand what I've done badly and how I can make it better. I will obey anything they tell me to do excluding selling my soul to Satan (or Giritina). If my work is even a little unsatisfactory, I will simply start again until its as perfect as a shiny Rayquaza.
Can you work well with a team?:
I work well with a team as I'm good with getting on with people aslong as they treat me nicely too. I will also take any Constructive Criticism from them too because as I said, it helps me a lot. I also wont be selfish with it. If they want to work on a certain part, I will allow them to.
Do you know what scaling we use to build?:
1:2
Pokemon Game Tile:Minecraft block
How often will you be able to build?
I am online ALOT of the time and am online whenever I can be. In weekdays im on for about 4-5 hours and Saturdays im on for about 16 hours since I go to bed late (Bad ass). Sundays are around 6 hours. I have the Christmas holidays only a few days away so I will be online maybe around 10 hours a day except Christmas day and Boxing day when I might be on for very few hours.
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/L6YWs
Why do you want to build?:
It would be such a high honor for me to build on this server. I have been on the Pixelmon server since around the time it began and have always waited for construction to finish. *Patriotic music* I do not want this for the fancy rank that others might show off with, no. I want it so when I'm done, I cant look back and be proud of myself that I helped contribute to the map and proud of my creations. I love Pokemon, Minecraft and building, also, the server is the only one on Minecraft I go on and it would be great to help out finish up the construction, after this I would love to help finish off other regions such as Unova and Sinnoh.

Ad...

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
Re: LFClaird Builder Application
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 01:50:10 pm »
Where in hoenn is that house from?
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 01:56:32 pm »
Where in hoenn is that house from?

Rustboro, it says on the album. Sorry for the poor choice of blocks. Mushroom just seems to look like it.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 04:11:40 pm »
One side of the house is bigger than the other, left has 8 and the right has nine. Aside from that I see no Scaling Problem on the Exterior.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 12:52:28 am »
Pictures should be in default textures.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 01:31:25 pm »
One side of the house is bigger than the other, left has 8 and the right has nine. Aside from that I see no Scaling Problem on the Exterior.

Sorry about that, Because of scaling, I had to double the width of the door and since its minecraft you have to get closest to the middle. Also, interior was difficult since on the games, the inside is bigger than out. I apologize for this mistake but it would made the interior worse.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 01:44:24 pm »
Pictures should be in default textures.

Oh sorry, There isnt much difference anyway.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 03:59:28 pm »

Oh sorry, There isnt much difference anyway.

Different enough I can tell theres a difference.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 11:56:02 am »
Different enough I can tell theres a difference.

Ok, well sorry.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 05:09:37 pm »

Sorry about that, Because of scaling, I had to double the width of the door and since its minecraft you have to get closest to the middle. Also, interior was difficult since on the games, the inside is bigger than out. I apologize for this mistake but it would made the interior worse.
Always build the Exterior Exact, all houses in Pokemon are like that, they can setup command blocks to teleport them into a Correct size House for the Interior.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 11:07:42 am »
Always build the Exterior Exact, all houses in Pokemon are like that, they can setup command blocks to teleport them into a Correct size House for the Interior.

Thats what I was thinking of doing first but I thought it would be too much for a simple house. So I just build the interior to scale the best I could without making it look too big or small. The stairs were especially hard because in the game they just go vertical while I cant do it here without having the player to jump or having a massive bump at the back of the house. Or without making the house look to small.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 11:49:38 am »
Thats what I was thinking of doing first but I thought it would be too much for a simple house. So I just build the interior to scale the best I could without making it look too big or small. The stairs were especially hard because in the game they just go vertical while I cant do it here without having the player to jump or having a massive bump at the back of the house. Or without making the house look to small.

This has really confused me. Have you seen any of the houses on the pixelmon server? Nowhere do they have inflated exteriors due to interiors.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 01:24:52 pm »
This has really confused me. Have you seen any of the houses on the pixelmon server? Nowhere do they have inflated exteriors due to interiors.

There is hardly any interiors since you buy houses. And I didnt make it bigger to make the interiors the right size. I did my best with the scaling of the interiors without making them look too ugly.

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 04:35:35 pm »
Bottom line.. NEVER make a house to its interior ever. Not that it matters anyways because all the regions you would most likely be accepted to have no more houses to do. And i highly doubt tene would allow you to build for her in unova(which is the only region still half done).
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 11:10:04 am »
Bottom line.. NEVER make a house to its interior ever. Not that it matters anyways because all the regions you would most likely be accepted to have no more houses to do. And i highly doubt tene would allow you to build for her in unova(which is the only region still half done).

Ok, got it. So what about this reigon?