PvP Server > Sinnoh-Related

LFClaird Sinnoh Builder Application

(1/6) > >>

LFClaird:
In-game name:  LFClaird
2 Screenshots that show your building skills: http://imgur.com/a/YiEr0
Can you scale? I can scale, Im good at maths so no mistakes. Scaling is 1:2.
Will you follow orders from the head builders? I can follow orders from head builders and am open to receiving constructive criticism from any of them.
How active are you? Weekdays and Sundays I'm on for usually 4-5 hours and Saturdays around 15 hours till early Sunday morning.

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: LFClaird on December 15, 2013, 04:29:17 pm ---In-game name:  LFClairdAge: 13 (I'm mature and can spell).2 Screenshots that show your building skills: http://imgur.com/a/YiEr0Can you scale? I can scale, Im good at maths so no mistakes. Scaling is 1:2.Will you follow orders from the head builders? I can follow orders from head builders and am open to receiving constructive criticism from any of them.How active are you? Weekdays and Sundays I'm on for usually 4-5 hours and Saturdays around 15 hours till early Sunday morning.

--- End quote ---

Yet you insult people when you don't get your way.

Exterior designs wont get anyone a builder position for Sinnoh. Interiors only.

LFClaird:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on December 16, 2013, 01:01:23 am ---Yet you insult people when you don't get your way.

Exterior designs wont get anyone a builder position for Sinnoh. Interiors only.

--- End quote ---

I dont do that and Im sorry, you have seen my interior work anyway on the Hoenn thing. Please.

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: LFClaird on December 16, 2013, 01:46:00 pm ---
I dont do that and Im sorry, you have seen my interior work anyway on the Hoenn thing. Please.

--- End quote ---

I havent.

LFClaird:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on December 16, 2013, 03:58:59 pm ---I havent.

--- End quote ---

On the album I posted the house with interior work. Its also well lit at night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version