Author Topic: This gym claiming system is screwed up BAD  (Read 7719 times)

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
Re: This gym claiming system is screwed up BAD
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 07:17:20 pm »
1ce the fact that you didnt follow you own protocol on promoting gym leaders shows that your not even bothering to keep order on your own server you bended your own rules, let me remind you that me and edders are both loyal players of your server, we donated too we proved that you were in the wrong and all you do is give jimmy the benfit of the doubt who is just some random guy (cus ive never seen them on the server before) and hes not even doing it right, purposely letting challengers kill him for the badge and finally actually lying his way into that position, we cant have people like him running gyms its unfair. me and edders1234 legitimately waited an entire day for zob  to time out,  only to have jimmy get the gym before the timeout

Ad...

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 09:29:18 pm »
From what I can see, the guy got demoted after 1ce realized his mistake, and then 1ce promoted him after he asked for the gym at the correct time, I don't see any rules being bent...

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 10:14:16 pm »
I rest my case on the forums being the wrong form of asking for gym positions. It seems we have a classic case of players reading into the rules too much. To be completely honest I am surprised you haven't been banned for cause such a problem about this. As the admin to this server 1ce has final say in what happens on the server. Now he does consult other admins on other matters that are more important but in cases like this you should learn a little respect and stop insulting the people that have put so much of their lives into this server so you can enjoy it in the first place. 1ce has bent no rules and you are just butt hurt about being beaten to the punch on asking for the gym position. Jimmy (as your own screen shot shows) asked to be gym leader after the time out. If you are complaining that you asked for it first on the forums well you are breaking the very rule you are complaining about. You asked before he timed out. As far as you have shown to me and everyone else on here jimmy clearly was the first person to ask for the gym AFTER the time out. As per server rules that makes him the correct leader to be chosen here. End of story. And as for him losing the battles I would suggest you take advantage of his poor battling skills and get the badge while you still can. Good day.
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

mitzr

• Celadon Leader
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 1
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 11:32:19 pm »
So you're saying that people would have to wait for an admin to get on to become a gym leader, what happens if you're at work. Tene has buggered off for a month and miosio I hardly see. That is a major flaw which I would like to bring up.
just throwing this out there, tene is on the irc most of the time and mio is still active.  They use /vanish to hide themselves most of the time on the server.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 01:04:45 am »
So you're saying that people would have to wait for an admin to get on to become a gym leader, what happens if you're at work. Tene has buggered off for a month and miosio I hardly see. That is a major flaw which I would like to bring up.

What solution do you propose?

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -58
  • My dislikes are my likes. My likes are my dislikes
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 04:03:56 am »
Yay! I caused an argument!

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 12:33:28 pm »
What solution do you propose?

Make it so that the forums can be a good place to claim positions since your more often to be heard on the forums rather than in game I couldnt see any downside to using the forums to do all this official stuff since it would also get more people to start using the forums if they are willing to be more part of the community, alot of other minecraft servers promote the use of their forums and so should we.

The only thing we can use the forum right now as it would seem is just to talk and rant and report peoples naughty actions :)

But seriously edders proved that he typed the message first before jimmy did and as such edders rightfully deserves the gym, and im sure a few people would agree with me.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 12:50:48 pm »
From what I can see, the guy got demoted after 1ce realized his mistake, and then 1ce promoted him after he asked for the gym at the correct time, I don't see any rules being bent...
I feel like this post answered about everything...

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2014, 01:01:44 pm »
Oh.. look at that, Jimmyziga has already been beaten by a new player just over an hour of being leader.

the only reason he got my badge was because i somehow got lagged in a corner ._.
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 01:03:27 pm »

and edd if i wanted to i could get mio on in a skype messages notice :p
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 02:10:10 pm »
Rockittt dont get your pantities in a bunch.  Its a gym, there 17 more of them.  I'm sorry that 1ce is only human and made a mistake in 6 months.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2014, 07:08:25 pm »
But seriously edders proved that he typed the message first before jimmy did and as such edders rightfully deserves the gym, and im sure a few people would agree with me.

I completely agree that he created the message first. And I also know the exact second that Zob timed out, something the forum will never be able to see. So I know that edders created that message too early.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2014, 09:26:39 pm »
Also recently for Fuchsia, erika03 owned the gym when cummanduhcool claimed it. So yeah.

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2014, 10:08:52 pm »
Well since we can claim gyms on the forums now I claim the Castelia City gym. ;)
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 04:37:30 am »
Well since we can claim gyms on the forums now I claim the Castelia City gym. ;)

I didn't say that.

Also recently for Fuchsia, erika03 owned the gym when cummanduhcool claimed it. So yeah.

I demoted Erika when she asked to resign, and I didn't update the sign. It is possible that the sign simply said she was a leader when she wasn't.