Poll

Legalization or not?

Legalize everything
8 (38.1%)
Legalize only the things that are useful in medicine and don't cause much harm.
7 (33.3%)
I don't want legalization at all.
2 (9.5%)
I support decriminalization, not total legalization.
2 (9.5%)
I don't give a fuck.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 9151 times)

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
Re: Drugs
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 09:04:26 pm »
Trust me, when it's weird when your school hallways DON'T smell like weed, you know  you're in South Carolina.
and this:
Pink Floyd - Breathe

is the best when your brain is chemically altered by cannabinoids.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Ad...

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 06:48:21 am »
If anyone needs some Drugs, my town has so many drug dealers just come to Granite City IL. ^ -^
In my town their are some meth houses in chimney hills (Dewitt Michigan :D)
ps. now I'm mad because because of Michigans stupid weather my school year just got extended a week cause it went over the legal limit of snow days so 19 weeks 3 days 6 hours and 12 mins till I move to florida!

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 12:22:31 pm »
In my town their are some meth houses in chimney hills (Dewitt Michigan :D )
ps. now I'm mad because because of Michigans stupid weather my school year just got extended a week cause it went over the legal limit of snow days so 19 weeks 3 days 6 hours and 12 mins till I move to florida!
In SC, we [thankfully] have no meth houses, nor meth addicts.  We do have crack, unfortunately.  My [ex]friend tried crack once.  Basically, his logic is that trying crack is fine, but LSD will "melt your mind" and "turn it to mush" and he's pretty crazy and egotistical so I don't really hang out with him anymore.  Basically, I will experiment in my life.  Who doesn't?  I do keep myself straight by making a do-not-try list.  Basically, I will never try: opioids, cocaine or any derivatives, amphetamines or any derivatives (that includes adderall), benzos, and some powerful dissociatives like PCP.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2014, 03:24:56 pm »
In SC, we [thankfully] have no meth houses, nor meth addicts.  We do have crack, unfortunately.  My [ex]friend tried crack once.  Basically, his logic is that trying crack is fine, but LSD will "melt your mind" and "turn it to mush" and he's pretty crazy and egotistical so I don't really hang out with him anymore.  Basically, I will experiment in my life.  Who doesn't?  I do keep myself straight by making a do-not-try list.  Basically, I will never try: opioids, cocaine or any derivatives, amphetamines or any derivatives (that includes adderall), benzos, and some powerful dissociatives like PCP.
I use to have a friend named blain but when he started smoking weed I disowned him

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 05:18:51 pm »
I use to have a friend named blain but when he started smoking weed I disowned him
so you completely broke all contact of him because he likes a nonaddictive plant that makes you giggly and hungry?  Or are you joking and I took you way to seriously?

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 12:52:32 pm »
so you completely broke all contact of him because he likes a nonaddictive plant that makes you giggly and hungry?  Or are you joking and I took you way to seriously?
no I am not I refuse to be near any drugs ever even if it is none addict icing it is a gate way drug AND illegal smoking weed will never out come in good

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 01:26:20 pm »
The gateway theory has been disproven time and time again.  And yes, it is illegal, but so is operating a lemonade stand without getting inspected by the health inspector, without the proper licenses, etc, etc.  So is driving at 14, but people do that to prepare for driving.  THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids are not even REMOTELY related to alkaloids like cocaine, morphine, etc. so it can't be a gateway drug.  However, people that smoke cigarettes are more likely to get addicted to cocaine. Is that a valid reason to ban tobacco?

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2014, 03:38:53 pm »
The gateway theory has been disproven time and time again.  And yes, it is illegal, but so is operating a lemonade stand without getting inspected by the health inspector, without the proper licenses, etc, etc.  So is driving at 14, but people do that to prepare for driving.  THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids are not even REMOTELY related to alkaloids like cocaine, morphine, etc. so it can't be a gateway drug.  However, people that smoke cigarettes are more likely to get addicted to cocaine. Is that a valid reason to ban tobacco?
I would ban tobacco in an instant if I could Saha both my parents are addicted and have had several family members die from tobacco the thing with tobacco is that they are paying off positions and the government most of our tax dollars come from tobacco and alcohol no politician would ever ban tobacco because they are paying the politicians not to

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2014, 03:58:56 pm »
I would ban tobacco in an instant if I could Saha both my parents are addicted and have had several family members die from tobacco the thing with tobacco is that they are paying off positions and the government most of our tax dollars come from tobacco and alcohol no politician would ever ban tobacco because they are paying the politicians not to

First of all, tell your parents to get a high quality ecig and some ecig juice with nicotine in it.  With ecig juice, you can slowly lower the nicotine levels until you have none at all in the juice.

Second of all, cannabis is much healthier.  It's a neuroprotectant, it has medical uses, and the plant is a more reliable and eco-friendly source of paper, plastic, rope, etc.  In fact, cannabis is mentioned in the bible (it's called kanneh bosm, or fragrant cane in the NIV).  The word canvas evolved from cannabis.  Did you know that growing cotton uses about 50% of all of the nation's pesticides every year?  With cannabis, it naturally keeps pests away, its root system breaks up chunky soil, and it grows to maturity extremely quickly.  If it is legalized, the economy will explode and it would put an end to the recession.

Also, read this story about a young girl who couldn't even live her life because of all the seizures she had a day.  She had 300 grand mal seizures every week.  That is, until she got her medical card.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/07/health/charlotte-child-medical-marijuana/

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 05:12:23 pm »
If you could ban tobacco, led. Think of all the backlash you would receive from doing so. All the American citizens that are addicted or use it as a pass time, would not like you very much. Instead of thinking just on the level of your family members, open your eyes and see the wider picture.
If you ban tobacco, it's not going to stop people from being addicted to it.  It makes people resort to the black market and crime to get their fix.  That's what happened during Prohibition.  They banned alcohol, so people made it.  There were huge organized crime rings for alcohol (think cartels today) and in the end, guess what? IT FAILED.  That's what's happening right now with weed, although it's taking longer.
And I completely agree with you, ax.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2014, 08:43:00 pm »
      First of all, tell your parents to get a high quality ecig and some ecig juice with nicotine in it.  With ecig juice, you can slowly lower the nicotine levels until you have none at all in the juice.

you think my parents haven't tried to quit already? its not that simple they have tried a thousand different times it is just to hard to stop so I would appreciate no criticism for and as my drug stand point it may be helpful for medicines but I would never want stuff like pot legalized to the public it will just be another constant danger and I would shot down the bill every time if I could

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2014, 09:49:18 am »
I wasn't trying to criticize, I was just suggesting an easier option.  Anyways, it's not even close to the gigantic threat you make it out to be.  I've tried it before and it doesn't fog your mind forever, it doesn't make you feel drunk, it is safer than opioid painkillers (I needed morphine for surgery before and hydrocodone after it and both of them make your mind feel slow and tired. In fact, I don't see it's value as a recreational drug because it made me feel sick), and legalizing it reduces the DUI rate by 5-15%. 

People will still get high and trip no matter how illegal it becomes.  It's better to legalize it so all that money that would go to the black market would go into the state and into legitimate businesses.  And you said that you would shoot down every bill that would legalize cannabis if you could; however, shouldn't a representative REPRESENT his/her people?  If 55% of people in the U.S. want to legalize cannabis, then you wouldn't be doing your job.

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2014, 11:09:48 pm »

Drugs aren't safe, but why care for others when you should care about your own health.Though these drugs are dangerous, people still have the will to use them, you can't just take away that right. They knew the consequences of consuming the drugs and hurting themselves mentally and physically, yet they still used it based on their own choices. It's the the same as if a soldier left his family for war knowing that he may not return alive. These bans on drugs aren't going to stop them. It will make them want more. They'll go crazy for even more because of those bans. You guys are spouting this just  because you dont want to see another person like that. We all know that in reality, your wishes may never come true.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.