Author Topic: Team war revival!  (Read 7566 times)

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
Re: Team war revival!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 04:25:12 pm »
Sound like a little thing I can do to the side. So, I'll join, if it won't cause any problems.
Cause problems? Of course it will, that's what team fights are about... I think raiding bases is a problem so yes. Problems will happen. 
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Ad...

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 06:09:35 pm »
I think raiding bases is a problem so yes. Problems will happen.
It's not a problem unless it's your base being raided  :p
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Noivern

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 07:25:48 pm »
Cause problems? Of course it will, that's what team fights are about... I think raiding bases is a problem so yes. Problems will happen.
Team wars is drama. That's what makes it fun.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 09:58:09 pm »
Team wars is drama. That's what makes it fun.
Server drama is only fun when it's someone else or you look back at some. But when it's you at the time, it sucks.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Elite 4
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 12:53:28 pm »
I want to hear some drama stories... Anyone have any?

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 01:10:59 pm »
Not an actual drama story. but I have somewhat of my story when i joined the team wars. I started in Team Pyro, by then I didn't know about exile yet. At the time, i was one of the more powerful players in the team, so my help for them, at the time, was more than enough help. Then a friend introduced me to Exile, and was offered a way into their team; get them into Pyro. Let me tell you, seeing it all blown up was quite fun to watch. The only other base i remember that I helped raid was one of LilWaffles bases. Can't remember the name, but i told them about it. It was small enough to leave lower on priority though. After that, everything quieted off for a while. We moved bases a couple times, but by then, B_rad left, kind of ending Exile's reign. But just before that, I found a whole area in the nether, that was rich with nether quartz. We were there for days getting as much as we could from it. That wraps up my team story. The only drama I remember was ambushing outside team raids or team fights.
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Elite 4
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 04:27:14 pm »
Not an actual drama story. but I have somewhat of my story when i joined the team wars. I started in Team Pyro, by then I didn't know about exile yet. At the time, i was one of the more powerful players in the team, so my help for them, at the time, was more than enough help. Then a friend introduced me to Exile, and was offered a way into their team; get them into Pyro. Let me tell you, seeing it all blown up was quite fun to watch. The only other base i remember that I helped raid was one of LilWaffles bases. Can't remember the name, but i told them about it. It was small enough to leave lower on priority though. After that, everything quieted off for a while. We moved bases a couple times, but by then, B_rad left, kind of ending Exile's reign. But just before that, I found a whole area in the nether, that was rich with nether quartz. We were there for days getting as much as we could from it. That wraps up my team story. The only drama I remember was ambushing outside team raids or team fights.

Very cool Zero... I liked the team based battles and skirmishes. I remember Tactic would organize them a lot and stuff. And there was this really cool castle, that either Jotr or B_rad or someone built outside Wild 2 (Maybe?) That was used for like defend and capture, and stuff. Oddy used to host tournaments too and what not, it was nice cause he could warp people fast on top of huge floating platforms.