PvP Server > Pokemon Maps

Builder's Meet!

(1/5) > >>

tymac:
I believe all of us should pick one night where we would agree to come online and meet each other to finish our regions. Kanto and Hoenn are so close to being finished. And I'm sure Johto and Unova will be just fine too. So I wanted to know your guys opinions on this. The dates I think would work best would be Tuesday and Friday. Mostly because stuff and anon dont get back from vacation until Monday. And I will be gone Wednesday and Thursday.

So your opinions? We couls pick a time and date and hopefully get our maps done by 1.8.

/discuss

synderfin:
As I said on the Community a Meeting Thread, Friday and Saturday nights are all good but any other night and a the proportion of the building team that live out of the US can't come.

tymac:

--- Quote from: sharkfin1997 on July 20, 2014, 10:38:43 pm ---As I said on the Community a Meeting Thread, Friday and Saturday nights are all good but any other night and a the proportion of the building team that live out of the US can't come.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I thought about sometime like 12:00 Est. Im just not sure abiht you aussies. 12 Est would defiantly work for the US builders. And possibly some European builders. But most builders are American. Any ideas on how to make a good time for Aussies and Americans? Seems so impossible.

synderfin:

--- Quote from: tymac on July 20, 2014, 10:41:36 pm ---Yeah I thought about sometime like 12:00 Est. Im just not sure abiht you aussies. 12 Est would defiantly work for the US builders. And possibly some European builders. But most builders are American. Any ideas on how to make a good time for Aussies and Americans? Seems so impossible.

--- End quote ---
Friday or Saturday afternoon for you guys at anytime is fine for us as it's just mid-day Saturday or Sunday here.

Btw, I think this is definitely a good idea to get stuff finished off.

Tenebrae:
Why do you need others online at the same time? Just log on and build, report your progress on the to-do list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version