Author Topic: I would like to bring this issue to the admins' attention  (Read 1579 times)

thadenvy

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
I would like to bring this issue to the admins' attention
« on: March 23, 2012, 12:50:36 am »
Well, the last time I was active was around 4 months ago. Between that time and March 15, my stats were reset. Around March 17, I had my stats restored. However, worth the new stat reset, my stats got reset to 3/14 levels, or basically 0. I would like to make an appeal to have my stats restored to the old old stat levels, because I feel that this is unjust.

Ad...

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Re: I would like to bring this issue to the admins' attention
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 01:15:18 am »
The Admins will apologize but during the course of these 4 months, there has been about 3 MCMMO rollbacks due to crashes. We might change our stats plugin to Heroes, but that is not confirmed, just hope for the best. I'm sorry but I don't think any stats will be back because we are using stats 6 days ago. I apologize. Here look at this bannana to make you feel good :banana:

thadenvy

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 08:38:32 pm »
Thank you for the banana.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 11:39:34 pm »
That was a nice post Liquid. Yeah things haven't gone pretty at times but hey, no big just keep on keepin on. Keep havin fun, rage for a min, then ehh, getoverit :) ( I lost stats too :( )