Author Topic: Constant Rollbacks  (Read 1414 times)

LuckyLucario99

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Wow 7 critical hits in a row! What a LuckyLucario!
Constant Rollbacks
« on: March 26, 2012, 10:31:09 am »
ok, so I was fine with the first rollback around 7 days ago I got my stats back up by using 4 pf those days for training but, now after I FINALLY got my stats back to where they were we have another rollback. The problem I have is the admins won't restore peoples stats based on a screenshot to keep things "even". I was o.k. with this for the first rollback but, now this is getting kinda stupid. The way I see it is admins should restore peoples stats because otherwise we will be stuck in a loop of training our stats back up and then having them rolled back . I suggest people take a screenshot right before they log off when they are done playing. That way as long as most people have a screenshot it will still be even and we can actually increase our stats without having them decreased every 6 or so days.

Also, my xp bank got messed up because I went from 102xp levels to 5xp levels without withdrawing anything.

Lastly, I DID lose perms to my house but, that was fixed luckily.

I can tell things are getting worse because it started off as just mcmmo messing up, now it's been mcmmo, money, /sethomes, /xp bank, and some people lost perms to there houses. I also heard some people lost items, but I don't know for sure about that one.  :wtf:
  or [url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/n

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave