Author Topic: Miss this community  (Read 3455 times)

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Former Elite Four
Miss this community
« on: February 25, 2019, 11:09:44 am »
Hi, I posted about a year ago after I remembered this community existed and for some reason I still feel compelled to keep coming back. I have played a lot of games in my life and in a few communities but for some reason I always feel this sense of nostalgia for coming home from school when I was around 13 and instantly coming on the pixelmon server and staying on all evening and interacting with this community. I am now almost 18 and still I feel drawn to come back and relive those days.

Today I decided to reinstall Minecraft and the Pixelmon mod to try and get on the old server but I couldn't find the IP address anywhere on the forums, is the server even still up and if it is can someone throw me the IP. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 11:11:53 am by LFClaird »

Ad...

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Re: Miss this community
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 11:06:12 pm »
Hey! Welcome back!

The Pixelmon Server is unfortunately not up. There were some issues with the Pokemon Company trying to take the Pixelmon mod down. The server could maybe return in the future if the mod is revived but we're not sure yet.
That being said, the PvP Server is still up and can be joined at: play.pokemonserver.net.

Believe it or not but we are actually legit about to release the New Map. All the regions have been completed and we're just finishing off a few plugin features. Ideally, we'll be having a beta release within the month that you might be interested in being a part of as a veteran player.
To keep up to date we have a rather active Discord channel which can be joined at: https://discord.gg/n5r5Qc9
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 09:33:49 am by Tenebrae »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 10:07:38 am »
That's a real shame to hear, but thanks for the update. It's great to see that this community isn't dead. I will try to be a part of it whenever possible.

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 03:51:40 pm »
Pixelmon actually has been revived. But it's under the technic mod launcher and you have to pay to have your server listed in the mod's preset list of servers sadly.
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER