Author Topic: Admin meeting March 29th  (Read 6338 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Admin meeting March 29th
« on: March 29, 2012, 10:25:47 pm »
On reset (first of each month, Midnight PST) the votifier reward will be increased to $500 for minescroll and minestatus. This will be for one week, a possible 7,000 dollars if both votes are used daily. Then the rest of the month will be back to $200.

Mariofighter3, Hixhen1, Vitto3332, Warmonger_2 will get WorldEdit.* permission in their respective worlds, (hoennsinnoh, hoennsinnoh, hoennsinnoh, unova)

Gym Leaders (due to complaints and frankly, Leaders being stupid) can now ONLY restrict the MAX MATERIAL TYPE brought into their gyms. No more "Require that you wear a gold legging or no entry." You can say "Nothing better than gold armor/weapon."
Meaning naked fights are perfectly allowed, but nothing over the preset maximum material.

PokeAthlon will be used as a parkour arena.

Mobile payments will be tried, as well as biome editing. Which method we will use hasn't been decided.

The $100 donator will be named MasterDonator, and the tag will be [DragonTamer].

MasterDonator will get ColorChat permissions, as well as the previously mentioned MagicSpells free spell.

Donator's tag will be [Juggler], changed from [Youngster].

Rough Draft, not admin confirmed.

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Admin meeting March 29th
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 10:28:51 pm »
Must donate $100! Why you tease me  :eyes:?
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 12:33:08 am »
Wait......

So finally I dont have to complain/bitch about stupid gym leaders not letting me use my fists? YAY
[url

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 12:43:53 am »
Why do i not get world edit for sinnoh?

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 01:52:22 am »
YAY me like!  :D      :banana:
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 02:37:42 am »
Awesome!

So I just rank straight up to [DragonTamer] :D

Also, update the Less boring login plugin :D

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 03:12:50 am »
Any chance i could get WE in sevii?
Also when will Sevii be on the server? Ive been waiting ages :P
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 03:15:44 am by ArchieSalt »

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 04:03:51 am »
Wait......

So finally I dont have to complain/bitch about stupid gym leaders not letting me use my fists? YAY

Whoa now there Ichi :)

Ice, can we still restrict the weapon type, I.E. Fuchsia is stone weapon, your choice sword or axe - no enchants, Pewter is stone sword only - no enchants, Celadon is iron weapon - enchants allowed, etc. Weapon restrictions are still in place, yes?

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Elite 4
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 04:05:01 am »
And what will the magic spells be again? Or have you all not decided on them yet? I looked up one I believe, where you can shoot a stream of lava straight out from you, that's pretty badass. And I assume they won't be able to be used legally in Gym Battles?

Thanks for the clarification, admins.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 04:51:34 am »
Wait......

Whoa now there Ichi :)

Ice, can we still restrict the weapon type, I.E. Fuchsia is stone weapon, your choice sword or axe - no enchants, Pewter is stone sword only - no enchants, Celadon is iron weapon - enchants allowed, etc. Weapon restrictions are still in place, yes?

This is exactly false. Per the game, gyms can limit your level by making you have certain order (therefore leaders can limit your highest material type) but the game can't limit your pokemon in any way (therefore leaders cannot limit your weapon/armor equips. If you want to kill them naked with a flower, they can't stop you from trying.)

Awesome!

So I just rank straight up to [DragonTamer] :D

Also, update the Less boring login plugin :D

If we were coders we would, but alas... I'll ask CalDabeast if it's within his limits.

And what will the magic spells be again? Or have you all not decided on them yet? I looked up one I believe, where you can shoot a stream of lava straight out from you, that's pretty badass. And I assume they won't be able to be used legally in Gym Battles?

Thanks for the clarification, admins.

I have no idea what spell you looked up, but the plugin is called MagicSpells.

Why do i not get world edit for sinnoh?

I wasn't aware you asked?

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 05:03:12 am »
If we were coders we would, but alas... I'll ask CalDabeast if it's within his limits.

Ah, Alright then.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 08:16:00 am »
Time to donate more

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Elite 4
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 08:33:09 am »
Okay, so people can now used unarmed whenever there is a wepn restriction, or if someone says bow only, you can tell them stfu im bringing an axe, but what about evening the odds for weapon weilding people in an unarmed only gym, like equinox or ichis - they say unarmed only or max you can use is unarmed, can you rebuff and say no, you have to allow at least stone tools? Or they can say max is unarmed? Also what about bow only gyms too, if you say max is bow, how do you gauge what's under that? It would just be unarmed or bow/

Thanks admins

EDIT: oh and are enchants now always fair legal then too? Please say no we can still discriminate that aspect.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:40:37 am by Vithrus »

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 01:03:48 pm »
I think magic spells should be allowed in Gym/Elite Its why the persom donated $100, to get an advantage

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 02:01:56 pm »
Okay, so people can now used unarmed whenever there is a wepn restriction, or if someone says bow only, you can tell them stfu im bringing an axe, but what about evening the odds for weapon weilding people in an unarmed only gym, like equinox or ichis - they say unarmed only or max you can use is unarmed, can you rebuff and say no, you have to allow at least stone tools? Or they can say max is unarmed? Also what about bow only gyms too, if you say max is bow, how do you gauge what's under that? It would just be unarmed or bow/

Thanks admins

EDIT: oh and are enchants now always fair legal then too? Please say no we can still discriminate that aspect.

Our current administration pvp leaders are Rigby and oddy. I'll support whatever choice they make determining if unarmed is equal to or greater than a material type.
If the leader doesn't want melee, they can build their gym to prevent it. If the user still wants to try melee, it's their suicide. However, if the leader runs out of arrows and can't fight, they resign. Bring a weapon as a default, as well as a way to attack (side door?)
Enchantments are still leader choice.