Author Topic: Sevi Island  (Read 8105 times)

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
Sevi Island
« on: February 15, 2012, 12:24:18 am »
As Prod said on the topic in Hoenn to do you guys should add the Sevi island on your kanto to do list because we are adding the other island like faraway island.mirage island deoxys island, and navel rock in the hoenn map just to make it fun sevi will be fun to if you added it thats all im saying as a To do list for Kanto

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Sevi Island
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 06:42:12 am »
As Prod said on the topic in Hoenn to do you guys should add the Sevi island on your kanto to do list because we are adding the other island like faraway island.mirage island deoxys island, and navel rock in the hoenn map just to make it fun sevi will be fun to if you added it thats all im saying as a To do list for Kanto
There are 7 sevii islands
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 10:57:50 am »
^
[url

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 11:29:15 am »
LETS DO EM ALL >:D

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 03:28:20 pm »
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

CKDavid

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 03:45:50 pm »
I think the Sevii Islands would be cool to have, but I dunno how people would get to them unless you just had a warp sign. I think we should wait for a while rather than starting a new project right after Johto is finished.

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 04:28:09 pm »
I agree with CK, but we really shud do em, it'd be cool to have... After all we are doing the WHOLE pokemon world

Equin0x

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9
  • Hey! Whats up? :winkyface:
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 06:02:55 pm »
There are 7 sevii islands
The word Sevii comes from 7 >.>.
You hvae jsut been mwbdoilnn. Hvae a good day and tlel yuor fnidres!

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 06:04:56 pm »
I agree with CK, but we really shud do em, it'd be cool to have... After all we are doing the WHOLE pokemon world
The Sevii Island are like Mt. Cornet. Due to the abnormal turf, they are kinda impossible. That is why it wasn't done in the first place (i think)
I approve

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 06:06:40 pm »
The Sevii Island are like Mt. Cornet. Due to the abnormal turf, they are kinda impossible. That is why it wasn't done in the first place (i think)
Note: we are NOT doing Sinnoh so get that out of your head, maybe dungeon worlds (probably not, too big), very VERY small chance of ranger worlds
I approve

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 06:34:04 pm »
YES WE ARE DOING SINNOH WE CAN DO IT!

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 06:45:43 pm »
We Are doing sinnoh since of the new minecraft update for 1.2 increase their height double the amount of the orginal one so we can do SINNOH with mt Cornet!@

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 06:49:59 pm »
Actually, good point Tn. I think it is now possible! However, maybe using a 1:2 scale isn't the best idea for it...

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 07:03:08 pm »
I have all of that Mt.Cornet figure out Me and Bespinben will measure out the exact replica of Mt.Cornet i even have the platinum guide for the game they show all of the picture of each city so Sinnoh I can be really a big help by my guide for Sinnoh Region

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 09:20:13 pm »

As much as I love the enthusiasm for Sinnoh, the main subject here is Sevi islands. Personally, the reasons we didn't do them was just because they weren't really important to us. I mean, they exist, but who cares about them. It's far from the top of our list on things to do, so I wouldn't worry about them now.