Author Topic: Sevii Islands Head Builder Application.  (Read 2474 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Sevii Islands Head Builder Application.
« on: June 09, 2012, 04:54:51 pm »
I have been offered Head Builder of Hoenn and id much rather pursue that than Lead Sevii. Because of this i am resigning as Sevii Head Builder.

Please apply below if you would like to take on this role. Dont expect to get this role easily, i already have one person who i can tell really wants this position. So make sure you prove yourself to be a worthy candidate.
Results will be posted on monday night - My time (Or earlier)

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Sevii Islands Head Builder Application.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 05:00:34 pm »
I apply.
Experience: 60% of kanto + 95% of Johto
Firered emulator + AdvanceMap
Free time: minimal, but we'll see how it goes.
Reason: I see Sevii as part of Kanto now, and it was part of my job long ago to see Kanto Finished.

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 06:38:09 am »
I apply.
Experience: I never build any region on this server, but i helped build sevii but seems everyone stoped O.o I have emulator and real game, if i get that spot i will use most of my free time on mc building it. like i said:
Reason: I love sevii, my favorite place in pokemons, relaxing and beaches are nice if it was real place i would sure go and live there.
I hope i get accepted, good luck everyone that has applied!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 06:46:08 am by galSrKn »

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 05:57:09 am »
Vote for 1ce

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 04:43:28 pm »
It was a hard descision but ive chosen 1ce for the head of Sevii, this is simply because i have seen 1ce's dedication to getting things done and i feel the project will flow better with him leading it.
Gal, given your enthusiasm im making you Moderator of Sevii. This means you can accept applications and your main job is to make sure nobody griefs or abuses their powers while in the Sevii map.
I hope you are both content with my descision and im sorry Gal that you didn't get head builder

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 01:48:27 pm »
It was a hard descision but ive chosen 1ce for the head of Sevii, this is simply because i have seen 1ce's dedication to getting things done and i feel the project will flow better with him leading it.
Gal, given your enthusiasm im making you Moderator of Sevii. This means you can accept applications and your main job is to make sure nobody griefs or abuses their powers while in the Sevii map.
I hope you are both content with my descision and im sorry Gal that you didn't get head builder
AWSOME, thanks archie! Im so happy I will get to work with 1ce on sevii, :D :D :D :banana:  Archie,if like something happens or someone griefs somehow, is there any command i could like reload map from like 1h ago?