Author Topic: I hate you.  (Read 8630 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
I hate you.
« on: April 28, 2012, 06:51:43 pm »
Im guessing 1ce is the one behind this as he is the only admin who goes out of his way to piss of other people. Ive been limited to Kanto-Related topic only. So you wont be seeing alot of me.
goodbye.

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Re: I hate you.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 06:56:06 pm »
WOW 1ce.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 06:56:41 pm »
Im just pissed off. I may even stop building. If this is how im going to be treated. You might aswell steal my voicebox

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 07:01:00 pm »
This is low for him.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 07:26:14 pm »
Archie got his freedom of speech taken away from him. Can you really do that ice?

Equin0x

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9
  • Hey! Whats up? :winkyface:
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 07:48:05 pm »
Don't bring the Constitution into everything, if they could Congress would wipe their ass with it.
You hvae jsut been mwbdoilnn. Hvae a good day and tlel yuor fnidres!

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 08:07:22 pm »
I don't think you should have lost your ability to post in other sections, and i'll bring it up with 1ce. But to threaten us with "I won't build anymore" honestly has no power for me. I have yet to see any of your stuff built, so for all I know you've been lieing about any of your progress. More importantly, I don't care about the islands. I only truly care about Johto and Kanto. If the other regions get built, sweet, I'll be happy as hell and love everyone. But is it on my list of important things to worry about? no. Because our server hasn't grown to the point of where it NEEDS those regions. We need Johto for more room, and that should sustain us for many months. I'm not saying the regions are important, I would LOVE them, but threatening us with building some islands is just juvenile. It makes it sound like you control us archie, but that's not how it goes. Whether it was stupid of 1ce to do what he did or not doesn't matter, respect him. If you don't respect him, you're gonna get no respect back. Just a tip of advice.

Word dog.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 08:20:28 pm »
3 words.

You. Were. Punished.

You were banned by the Nether Incident with terms of unbanishment. Those terms fell under the completion of the Sevii Islands region, and we ALLOWED YOU to use our forums with the sole intention of recruiting help for your service. You are LUCKY you are not banned from ALL forms of contact with this server, as I considered right before I ALLOWED YOU to continue your project, and CONTINUE to give you the tools to recruit for it. I see NO remorse, NO progress, NO SIGN that you are doing anything but butting into conversations you can no longer relate to, and procrastinating on your work because you are HAPPY with your current situation. Maybe you will feel some UNHAPPINESS with your new situation, and use the tools WE PROVIDE you to get your job done FASTER and get FULL PERMISSIONS FASTER. You are WELCOME for speeding up your unbanishment. You can hate me when you are back on the server welcomed back by everyone who loves you. While I'm hiding in a hole trying to do what's best for the server.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 08:32:28 pm »
"I may not even build anymore"

You're not even giving us the DECENCY of logging in to a SERVER WE GAVE YOU. We PROVIDED EVERYTHING. SERVER, FORUM FOR RECRUITING, WE OP'D YOU FOR FUCKS SAKES. 
You have SOOOOOOOO much to say about what I'M doing wrong, but you don't even have ONE SECOND to LOG IN AND GET TO WORK.

So the next time I see a post like this:

Im working on Sevii Islands as fast as i can to get unbanned. Unfortunately, school has started again and i wont be finishing for another 7 weeks and with the amount of study and input required for me to pass my GCSE Exams im going to be working on Sevii at a much slower pace. There may be times where i build a lot in one day. All i ask is for anyone who wants to help to apply and ill whitelist you and for anyone already on the build team to continue building as good as you have been doing. Ill be on every now and then so please dont give up!

Followed by a post like this:

Im guessing 1ce is the one behind this as he is the only admin who goes out of his way to piss of other people. Ive been limited to Kanto-Related topic only. So you wont be seeing alot of me.
goodbye.

You aren't coming back.

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 03:26:56 am »
Maybe just put a limit on his daily posts? Like 3 per day?  :p idk

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 09:30:12 am »
Paradox, i havent lied about any progress. Im not going to devote all my time to a project which MAY get me unbanned from a server i like if it means sacrificing my chances of having a decent future.
At no point have i claime i control you but if im banned. And then 3 months later you decide to cut off one of my main forms of communication youd expect me to be pissed off and angry.
Also, I had a whole team of builders who signed up. Only 1/2 of them actually turned up to build. Then the majority of them stopped building.
The only person who i KNOW is helping me atm is Ali. (Thank you) And you see all that progress 1ce? That was done in one day. I devoted atleast 12 hours in one day to that project.
Para i dont want to start an arguement with you but let me say this. If all your team dropped out of the original kanto project. Would you have really continued on it by yourself?
Knowing that when it opened nobody would be interested and youd be the only admin for a while.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 09:45:31 am »
archie may post alot but thats just being active player online and on the forums .
The majority of archies post are important and relate to the topic .
Im sorry but i dont think you should lock him up in 1 part off the hole forums .
Let the man do his time and then get to play with us again ...
Give every1 a freedom off speech like liquid said .
*my opinion*

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 02:21:03 pm »
Its funny because ive always respected 1ce AND you, paradox. Possibly more than other admins at times.  You are the ones who inspired me to make my server. I wanted to be like you and other admins.
Ive never lost any respect for any of you even when you kick me, mute me, tempban me, ban me AND even when you limit my communications. Because i still know that its because of you two and other individuals that i had such a fun time on the server.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 08:34:15 pm »
Archie, you're only feeding into 1ce's point. Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong but the way you said it, you've only dedicated 1 day to your project? You've had a lot of time. Given, you spent 12 hour that's besides the point. These projects are built in large bursts, it's a gradual progress. Yes, I've built things that no one helped me with like the S.S Anne. It wasn't as large as a project as yours but I spent a good twenty hours or so over a course of a few days working on it. And would it matter if the project was larger? No. I built an entire binary calculator out of minecarts that took me about 2 weeks or so, dedicating 3 or so hours every day if I could. IF you don't want want to build, don't! No one is forcing you to be here. We told you that if you built this stuff, we'd let you get off unbanned, so don't pull a "possibility" card on us. I've never said to ignore real life to build for us, nor would I ever advocate that. If you dedicated a good 5 hours or so each week, you'd get a lot done.

If you're losing respect for 1ce or I for laying down the truth on, then whatever. Don't shoot the messenger. I honestly don't see how any of your points are valid. Once again, I may be wrong, but it sounds like your progress of work has stopped for whatever reasons. Maybe taking away your ability to post on certain parts of the forums and spending your time making a bunch of posts you could build. You need to take the T.V away from a kid who refuses to study till he gets his shit together. If you think I'm wrong, just tell me and I'll happily refute it or accept your side and weigh it into giving your posting abilities back. Telling us that we're unfair isn't an argument.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 03:30:41 am »
I would like to apologize. Restrict my posting abilities until a couple of weeks or until i finish Sevii. Ive been setting up a schedule. I have to do 2 hours study each night. And then ill put in 1-2 hours each night. TA is helping me aswell so ill be more motivated :P I still respect you both. My work did stop suddenly because of Mock Exams but now they are over. As long as i can get this done before june im fine :P