Author Topic: I hate you.  (Read 8631 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: I hate you.
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 02:45:24 pm »
Im guessing Advanced map isnt for Mac. Therefore ill pass

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2012, 06:27:03 pm »
Is advance map like a map of the regions? And do you need the emulator for advance map.

You need a ROM. I'll post a link to one of each, the program, and a good rom, shortly.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2012, 06:38:37 pm »
Is advance map like a map of the regions? And do you need the emulator for advance map.

You need a ROM. I'll post a link to one of each, the program, and a good rom, shortly.

Scratch that, I can email you a zip with both in them, if you post that you want one, I'll send it to the email you listed on your forum registration. Vitto please confirm this works before I get flooded.

Tactic

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 02:21:50 am »
Yeah I want one, that'd be great. Also if it does work could you pm me the files, I don't read my email that often. Thanks!

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 12:34:29 pm »
Yeah I want one, that'd be great. Also if it does work could you pm me the files, I don't read my email that often. Thanks!

Don't think I can use the PM system, but since you say "not that often" I'll just tell you to do it now.  :p