Author Topic: Pokemon The story  (Read 2316 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Pokemon The story
« on: December 14, 2012, 12:51:02 am »

Hi my name is orange. Ever since i was a little boy and my mum introduced me to my first Pokemon ever i have always been fascinated By how Amazing these So called Pokemon are. They hold Magical powers and we People known as pokemon trainers use these pokemon to further Our purpose to win and become the very best. Anyway Thats enough of that. Im gonna tell you the story of my pokemon adventure and how i came to be where i am now

Congrats Orange you have finally became the pokemon master. I was so Happy Everyone was cheering my name and My pokemon were as strong as ever. So for being the winner you get a Baked dog and..... But just as The people were about to hand me my trophy. The ground started shaking and i heard a Loud ringing noise.

I imminently woke up to find that i was lying in my bed and that it was all a dream. After i completely woke up i heard My mum (Tene) telling me that breakfast is ready. I came down and to my surprise everyone from pallet town was here to wish me a happy birthday. Even my Rival ali, But as always he wasnt very excited. After my party everyone left and Prof Jotr Came up to me and told me to meet him at his Lab after everything was cleaned in my house.

Tene told me that I should go now and that she would clean it up. So i did as my mum asked and i went to prof oaks lab. As i was walking down to prof oaks lab something caught my eye. The Lights in the Lab was broken and the windows were shattered. I wondered what happened since it never looked like this. As i ran in i saw My rival Ali on the floor and it looked like he was crying. I went up to ali and asked why he was crying and he Showed me the note. The letter had the inscription that said " We are the Group Known as team rocket. We have kidnapped prof jotr and we are willing to make trades. Ali and i were suprised to when we found out that They wanted all the pokemon in the lab. But it was prof jotr. He was pallet town.. No Kanto's best pokemon researcher.

We had to go rescue him. But before Ali and i left something caught our eye It was a little Button under the bottom of oaks desk. We were curious so we pressed the button and out of know where one of the tiles in the corner of the Lab dissapeared. Wen looked down and we saw a passage way Going down. So We went down there Thinking we might find clues To where prof jotr might. We ran down there and to our surprise we found.....

To be continued....

Thank you for reading my first pokemon story. I know it might not be good but please dont get angry at me or annoy me with this. You can comment below and tell me what you thought of this story and if i should continue making it
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:39:43 am by hobo4chompy »

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon The story
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 01:19:25 am »
Needs a baked dog.

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 01:40:03 am »
There you happy

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 01:49:58 am »

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 08:41:00 am »
Baked dog? I'll leave that one alone.

Constructive criticism: Try to use more periods in you work. When you don't, and merely capitalize the letter, the sentence tends to run on and on. If you could find a way to integrate more periods, the story will look much better. Sorry if this was harsh, I don't know if you we're even asking for advice, that's just one thing that I noticed.