Author Topic: Pokemon! Pt. 1, Interesting beginnings  (Read 2368 times)

kingandre18

• Dragon Tamer
  • Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
  • <3
Pokemon! Pt. 1, Interesting beginnings
« on: May 15, 2013, 05:17:00 pm »

Well, everyone else is writing.

I remember that day perfectly. waking up, banging my head on the wall, falling unconscious, and waking up again. I quickly got up and put on my Fluttershy outfit. I heard Mum calling, "King, you're going to be late for the Professor!" I ran down, ate a Lil' Waffle, and ran to the lab, while thinking, "What a small town, 2 houses, a lab, and people just sitting around without a house, and it's like 10 steps to the farthest building." I burst through the door, knocking over 2 assistants I instantly recognized. "Sorry Daa, sorry Tactic!" As I ran past them, leaving them cursing on the ground.

"Ah, King, I was expecting you." Professor 1ce said. "It seems you are old enough to go on a pokemo-""Yeah, I know, but, why is the building bigger on the inside? I don't understand, and why is there blackness outside of the walls?" I was so confused, little did I know what I was going to get myself into. "Yes, um, we don't know. But, pokemon. Right. I ran out of all the other starters." "Squirtle? Charmander? Bulbasaur?" "Gone." "Chikorita? Tododile? Cundaquil?" "Went an hour ago." "ANY OF THEM?! How long was I out?" "We have one pokemon left, but you won't like it." "I'll take it, whatever I can get." I said. The Professor replied, "Okay, but I told you." And sent out a shiny Bidoof. I said, "Professor. That's a Bidoof." "Yes, I told yo-" "I don't care if it's shiny, it's a fucking BIDOOF." The Professor remained emotionless. "Do you want a pokemon or not?" I reluctantly said, "Yes..." And grabbed the pokeball, the starter 5 pokeballs, returned the Bidoof, and stormed out, passing Waffles, who sent me a friendly goodbye. I was in a bad mood, so I punched him in the face and walked out.

As I was leaving the small town, I saw two trainers battling. "Squirtle, use tackle!" One with black hair and a weird collar said. "Charmander, dodge and use scratch!" The other one said, a cow in a pink suit. I was interested, so I watched. After the battle was over, they stopped and healed their pokemon, and then walked away, into route 1. I followed them, into the deep unknown.

Hooray for writing :p
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 05:34:56 pm by kingandre18 »

Why don't we take disarm... And push it somewhere else?
Quote from: tenebraemaximuslink=topic=3685.msg51362#msg51362 date=1370565047
People are dumb

Ad...