Author Topic: Pokemon adventure part two  (Read 3324 times)

jack70615

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -6
  • "Jack be quick, Jack jump over the candle stick!"
    • Kid-Com TheGraphicNovelWebsite
Pokemon adventure part two
« on: October 02, 2014, 10:00:13 pm »
File...
1>>>red
2>>>gold
3>>>ruby

File 2 chosen...

It's The second day I'm traveling with Joey. I don't know what to do he's always getting in trouble. He's driving me nuts with his Prof. Oak guy. I just want to tell him to shut up... ...but he won't. So now we have arrived to Prof. Oak's house said Joey. I said what do you think I'm blind XD XD. Give me a Pokédex. I said what the heck is this? Prof. Oak said that was his lifelong dream to catch all the Pokémon and record them in his Pokédex. I said why do you need me? He said "it was really impressive of how you almost defeated some random theif with a newly caughten pokemon. And you almost defeated the enemies tottodile with a bad matchup. That's impressive. I can see a great future for you. I just looked at him and left. Had no clue what he was talking about... I looked at Joey for a while and just walked away. What's gotten into me? I don't even know now. I was thinking about something in the future. I was surprised to see that I have made it to Kanto so quickly. I decided to camp for a little bit. And then I saw him. That guy ,with the red hair, I could never forget his face. Greed, power, and evil. He glanced at me and jumped away. The next day I made it to ViridianCity. I saw Officer Jenny there. I told her about the boy who stole that tottodile from prof. Elm. She asked me what he looked like. I snickered and looked at officer Jenny. I told her he had big puffy cheeks. And huge googly eyes! I started laughing so loud, she thought I was making fun of her, but I wasn't. To be continued!
"There once was a wise sensei that said "see ya later homies!"
-Jack http://www.zerochan.net/1210892
I am the cerulean city gym leader
I have 8 badges
I'm not calm and I have a burning fire passion in me

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon adventure part two
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 01:47:33 am »
File...
1>>>red
2>>>gold
3>>>ruby

File 2 chosen...

It's The second day I'm traveling with Joey. I don't know what to do he's always getting in trouble. He's driving me nuts with his Prof. Oak guy. I just want to tell him to shut up... ...but he won't. So now we have arrived to Prof. Oak's house said Joey. I said what do you think I'm blind XD XD. Give me a Pokédex. I said what the heck is this? Prof. Oak said that was his lifelong dream to catch all the Pokémon and record them in his Pokédex. I said why do you need me? He said "it was really impressive of how you almost defeated some random theif with a newly caughten pokemon. And you almost defeated the enemies tottodile with a bad matchup. That's impressive. I can see a great future for you. I just looked at him and left. Had no clue what he was talking about... I looked at Joey for a while and just walked away. What's gotten into me? I don't even know now. I was thinking about something in the future. I was surprised to see that I have made it to Kanto so quickly. I decided to camp for a little bit. And then I saw him. That guy ,with the red hair, I could never forget his face. Greed, power, and evil. He glanced at me and jumped away. The next day I made it to ViridianCity. I saw Officer Jenny there. I told her about the boy who stole that tottodile from prof. Elm. She asked me what he looked like. I snickered and looked at officer Jenny. I told her he had big puffy cheeks. And huge googly eyes! I started laughing so loud, she thought I was making fun of her, but I wasn't. To be continued!

And once again, wrongly formatted speech.

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
Re: Pokemon adventure part two
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 02:38:16 am »
Look on the forums at some other peoples stories