Author Topic: Rewas321's Campaign For President  (Read 4993 times)

rewas321

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 4
Rewas321's Campaign For President
« on: July 21, 2014, 10:26:16 pm »
So I'm running for president and I need your advice. What quote should I use to flagship my campaign?

Rigby is no tree. And unlike you, is a pair of table chairs. Care not to flip underneath the upstairs.

I think that's one of my favorites. It gives a clear and expedient message to my followers.

May I please be unbanned, In the admin meeting the admins were talking about spam guard banning people and what It would say so I was being curious about what would happen, Well frankly I got banned, But an admin said after 4 kicks I did 4 and then I said a words I did not think was ever spam guarded and then I got this ban and the hate from thier forums and you please review my appeal that would be awesome thanks!  :eyes:

No.

Pretty much this entire thread.
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

Pretty much this other entire thread.
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=1901.0

I also directed a play.
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=1365.msg18308#msg18308

My Resume
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=447.msg4307#msg4307

1) Rewas321
2) Rewas321
3) Rewas321
4) Rewas321
5) Rewas321
999) Dan

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING YOU SLUTTY AS ADMIN FUCKS? WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO MAKE BJZ ADMIN? THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. HE LITERALLY DOES NOTHING. HE WILL LITERALLY PROBABLY QUIT IN LIKE 2 DAYS. THIS GUY KISSED YOUR ASS SO MUCH, YOU PROBABLY GOT A FUCKING HICKEY ON YOUR LEFT BUTTCHEEK. SHOW THAT SHIT AT A PARTY, YOU COULD PASS IT OFF AS A TATTOO. YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE RETARDED IN PICKING ADMINS THAN THIS. JESUS, GO BACK TO ADMIN PICKING SCHOOL. THIS GUY IS JUST ABOUT AS USEFUL AS A TREE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST. USELESS AND STUPID.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS ALI GUY. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY EVEN? THIS LITTLE AUSSIE AND/OR BRITISH AND/OR ENGLISH LITTLE FUCK CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND GOT ADMIN FASTER THAN ODDY. JESUS YOU GUYS JUST PICK ADMINS BASED ON WHO CAN SUCK THE MEANEST ONE DON'T YOU? HERE I'LL MAP OUT ALI'S ENTIRE LIFE IN 3 WORDS : ERECTOSAURUS REX NINE THOUSAND HUNDRED. THAT'S ALL HE'S GOT THOUGH, OTHER THAN HIS SLIGHTLY CONVENIENT USE AS A TRIPOD, HE'S WORTHLESS.

AND HIXHEN. MY Arceus DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. FIRST EVERYONE HATES HIM. LIKE EVERYONE. EXCEPT MIO. BECAUSE ON HER RIGHT BUTTCHEEK SHE GOT ANOTHER HICKEY TAT FROM THIS FUCKER. TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE TALKING TO A FUCKING WALL PLASTERED WITH INSULTS DRAWN QUITE NICELY FROM A SPRAYCAN. IT'S WORSE THAN TALKING TO ODDY. AND FUCK THIS GUY. HE GOT ADMIN SO FAST ROADRUNNER COULDN'T KEEP UP. BUT FUCK THAT, HE GOT ADMIN BECAUSE HE'S LIKE 40. THAT'S THE TRUTH! JEEZ, SAY HI TO SIR AURTHUR YOU DICK. YOU KNOW HES COMPENSATING FOR GETTING BEAT BY THE GHETTO BLACK HOPSCOTCH GIRLS IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD.

SPEAKING OF SLUTTY TAXI FRENCH FRIES, PRODIGY. THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE? TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE TALKING TO A MORE RETARDED VERSION OF DR. PHIL, ALL TRYING TO GET ME TO SPILL MY DRINK OVER STUPID SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY FEELINGS! I BEAT THAT BITCH FOR A REASON.

UGLY? WE'RE TALKING UGLY NOW? LET'S GET MIO TO THE STAND. NIGGAS YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THIS BITCH'S PICTURE. KISSING HER ASS SO MUCH SHE MIGHT AS WELL BE A REGISTERED PEDOPHILE. YOU THINK SHES THE NEXT MISS CALIFORNIA? YEAH FUCKING RIGHT, TRY LINDSEY LOHAN BUT WITH A LOOSE CLIT. AND THAT'S JUST FUCKING IMPRESSIVE.

WHILE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC OF ADMINS. JEES LOUSE 1CE. FUN FACT: NOBODY TRIES THAT HARD TO RAISE THEIR POST COUNT ON THE FORUMS EXCEPT YOU. HELL YEAH I SAID IT. I SEEN YOUR PICTURE. I AIN'T SCARED OF YOUR SCRAWNY ASS.  CUNTBUBBLE,  I BET YOU DON'T EVEN LIFT. AND WHY THE FACK AM I STILL TYPING 1CE. MAYBE NOBODY USES THE "I" ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S LOST. OH HEY I THINK I FOUND IT. IT'S ABOUT 12 FEET UP YOUR ASS.

Well I don't have anything here, but I built things like the Koala tree house and the church of Black Baby Jesus. I'm just bragging here.

I also gave birth to Flying Turtle Moderator. Also bragging. And you're welcome.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:40:44 pm by rewas321 »
To Masturbate a penis is easy, But to masturbate to your father is impossible - Rewas

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Rewas321's Campaign For President
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 11:36:12 pm »
5 and 8 are my all time favorite rewas quotes.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 11:41:33 pm »
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 01:46:05 am »
Someone refer djscorsy to post 8, he could take a few lessons from there

#lern2Insult

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 05:10:37 am »
Seeing as only staff and ex-staff have replied, I'll follow the trend. Now what to post...

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 11:41:49 pm »
Holy damn #8 was deep...

notrigby

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 12:29:55 am »
I still haven't decided if I love or hate rewas to this day.

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 01:34:39 am »
Holy damn #8 was deep...
That's only a small cut from this huge post he made were he did a description for all the main players on the server at the time. I tried looking for it but I think it's been deleted.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 01:54:25 am »
All these people coming out for this post...

Whos next? Anniiee and Bespin?
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 02:21:57 am »
#8 was so funny to read. I like how it said the I in 1ces name was up his ass even tho is was harsh.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 05:58:02 pm »
That's only a small cut from this huge post he made were he did a description for all the main players on the server at the time. I tried looking for it but I think it's been deleted.
O.o I want to read that :(. Reading some of rewas' old posts, it seems everyone takes him too seriously.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 02:45:58 am »
O.o I want to read that :(. Reading some of rewas' old posts, it seems everyone takes him too seriously.

I don't.