Author Topic: To whoever created Dark Cave interior  (Read 3614 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
To whoever created Dark Cave interior
« on: August 09, 2014, 11:34:45 am »
A giant fuck you for creating the largest mob room in the server underneath the interior. I get to take my time to fill in the area underneath it (how the hell did you even get trees down there, wtf) before I //move the entire thing a little higher so it is within the protection of the Johto region. Aka y=45 or higher. Which was my initial goal before I found that giant cavern of laziness underneath it.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: To whoever created Dark Cave interior
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 05:15:40 pm »
Huh, I thought I told Jeffro to fill that space in...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 06:35:55 pm »
Now that I'm a little more lucid and rested, I realize that the builder simply created it on the surface of the map and then copy pasted it at some random elevation underground, air pockets and all. Something I vehemently oppose, due to said mob rooms forming unless the area is measured perfectly and in a perfect rectangle. Now I get to check all the other caves in the region because I suspect that none were done the hard way. Nearly all were all done this way.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 07:47:10 pm »
Now that I'm a little more lucid and rested, I realize that the builder simply created it on the surface of the map and then copy pasted it at some random elevation underground, air pockets and all. Something I vehemently oppose, due to said mob rooms forming unless the area is measured perfectly and in a perfect rectangle. Now I get to check all the other caves in the region because I suspect that none were done the hard way. Nearly all were all done this way.
Some kanto caves might have been this way too. Specificaly Rock Tunnel. Something that should be part of both todo lists is to check for open spots near interiors/caves, and fix them. And move interiors. I could probably name a few large interiors that needed to be underground is might go below your limit.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 09:28:19 pm »
pretty sure i didn't put RT down to far
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 02:50:53 am »

I actually find it harder building caves elsewhere.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 05:58:19 am »
I actually find it harder building caves elsewhere.

Because most people don't like digging caves. They prefer to simply construct the floors in the open air.