Author Topic: Challenger Level Caps  (Read 3003 times)

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
Challenger Level Caps
« on: January 19, 2014, 09:30:06 pm »
In my opinion challenger level caps should be lowered to be exactly the same as leaders, because the right now, you can just catch a random pokemon, kill a few lvl 40 Rhyhorn, level it up and challenge any gym with just that 1 pokemon (have it 10 levels higher than the gym leaders) and win EVERY TIME. This is not fun for either the gym leaders or the challengers, so what i propose is that challenger caps get lowered to be exactly the same as leaders, this would make the battles more strategic and would require some thinking, instead of smashing 1 same attack and destroying the gym leader with only 1 pokemon.

Ad...

Colindeng2

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -4
  • The True Innovater
Re: Challenger Level Caps
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 04:11:35 am »
In my opinion challenger level caps should be lowered to be exactly the same as leaders, because the right now, you can just catch a random pokemon, kill a few lvl 40 Rhyhorn, level it up and challenge any gym with just that 1 pokemon (have it 10 levels higher than the gym leaders) and win EVERY TIME. This is not fun for either the gym leaders or the challengers, so what i propose is that challenger caps get lowered to be exactly the same as leaders, this would make the battles more strategic and would require some thinking, instead of smashing 1 same attack and destroying the gym leader with only 1 pokemon.

I agree gal, its become a pain when I keep losing. Btw, I won today and opponent had lvl 28 Grotle and Voltorb.