Author Topic: Mod App's:Pixelmon  (Read 1894 times)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
Mod App's:Pixelmon
« on: August 22, 2013, 11:08:48 pm »
I think we should add a Mod App just for Pixelmon to get rid of some confusion! So here we go... I don't know how to use fonts and stuff be this is the basic layout I suggest:

Post Title As: [Name]'s Mod App: Pixelmon

Answer The Following Questions Carefully If You Care!

1. How old are you? (Tells us how high your voice is)
2. What is your main party Pokemon? Name all 6, there levels, and why you chose them to be in your party! (Shows you know how to play the game, and that levels aren't everything!)
3. How much money do you have? And how easy is it for you to gain money? (Shows you know currency of the game!)
4. What Plugins/Mods do you know of that are used on the Pixelmon server? And what ones do you know how to use? (Shows you could actually help someone...)
5. How many hours a day are you on? What times are these around? (Helps us know if we truly need your help during certain times.)
6. Do you have a Team Speak, and are you willing to use it? (Don't wuss out!)
7. Why should we choose you as a mod? What things are you extremely good at, and what are you weak at?
8. Do you just want to be mod for the rank? Tell us WHY you deserve it!
9. What do you plan on doing as a mod?
10. How long have you been on the Pixelmon server? (Shows that you know dates)

Hoping that this could be a start to a mod app! Let me know what you think about it!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:10:52 pm by KABO000OM »
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Ad...