Author Topic: Twinleaf Town  (Read 7276 times)

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
Re: Twinleaf Town
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 03:19:03 pm »
sure, I'll probably crash the server a few times tho. And jord... WHY

Ad...

MasterAssassin82

• Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 01:30:32 am »
SO Apparently, someone thought it would be cool to replace the Twinleaf builds AGAIN, so time to
TIME TO REVIVE THE TOPIC!!!
 READ THE FIRST MESSAGE AND REPLY WITH YOUR EXPLANATION

^ NOT WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 02:37:48 pm »
I don't get it... who is doing this if you don't fess up action will be taken. btw one head is an admin so we will find out if neccasary
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 02:39:22 pm by cabass »

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 03:58:46 pm »
I'm curious as to who made a whole in sunyshore....

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2013, 04:03:29 pm »
wasn't me...

MasterAssassin82

• Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2013, 04:27:05 pm »
Tn requested I unlock the topic because he has something to say:

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2013, 04:30:37 pm »
he asked me too. I have a suspicion...

MasterAssassin82

• Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 04:33:00 pm »
:p

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2013, 04:37:44 pm »
thumbs up for the master

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2013, 04:38:59 pm »
SO Apparently, someone thought it would be cool to replace the Twinleaf builds AGAIN, so time to
TIME TO REVIVE THE TOPIC!!!
 READ THE FIRST MESSAGE AND REPLY WITH YOUR EXPLANATION

^ NOT WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

So to day i was really shocked on how people would reacted to this town. Plus I am the one who replace Twinleaf town. My point? Well lets see for example if your going to leave the house like it the exact thing in game and not going to sell it would the server have enough houses if hoenn was release or sinnoh i don't think so due to the lack the housing system no one can buy another house at all due to the house running out plus in my opinion most of sinnoh was destroyed by Jord and cabass's. And for master i know you put hard work into twinleaf town but do you think it would be oke for you to remove the town that i worked on from the past 5 months ago? no Plus ichi made this model house for the twinleaf town i take no credit with the model but i take credit for actually modifying it alot so as of that your house is not beautiful i am sorry if this has to go that way and ali agrees with me SINNOH IS MESSED UP LIKE HOENN. The elite four castle looks like i want to die in hell these are my opinion on SInnoh right now Ali has try to fix over half of your guys build to make it seem like people put effort into it like it would seem like better than the game itself. So yeah I Did it i had permission from ali to do. So yeah
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:50:21 pm by tnguyen1 »

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 04:52:36 pm »
Your Suspicion are my opinion on Sinnoh right now as you say it i am really dissapointed about why i left and how the fuck sinnoh's building sucks...

MasterAssassin82

• Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 05:01:30 pm »

So to day i was really shocked on how people would reacted to this town. Plus I am the one who replace Twinleaf town. My point? Well lets see for example if your going to leave the house like it the exact thing in game and not going to sell it would the server have enough houses if hoenn was release or sinnoh i don't think so due to the lack the housing system no one can buy another house at all due to the house running out plus in my opinion most of sinnoh was destroyed by Jord and cabass's. And for master i know you put hard work into twinleaf town but do you think it would be oke for you to remove the town that i worked on from the past 5 months ago? no Plus ichi made this model house for the twinleaf town i take no credit with the model but i take credit for actually modifying it alot so as of that your house is not beautiful i am sorry if this has to go that way and ali agrees with me SINNOH IS MESSED UP LIKE HOENN. PLUS SUNNYSHORE CITY IS GOne. and the elite four castle looks like i want to die in hell these are my opinion on SInnoh right now Ali has try to fix over half of your guys build to make it seem like people put effort into it like it would seem like better than the game itself. So yeah I Did it i had permission from ali to do. So yeah
I'm just going to sum up what you just said:
1 You think that selling houses to players where they can store their chests is more important than being true to the regions
2 You think jord and cabass 'ruined' Sinnoh
3 You think that I 'removed' your 5 months of twinleaf town building, and think my build is ugly
4 You think that "SINNOH IS MESSDE UP LIKE HOENN
5 You believe sunyshore is still broken
6 You said you had permission from ali to grief another builders work and replace it with your own.

And my replies to them:
1 IT is NOT more important, the player housing feature works well with the existing homes so we sell them, We don't sell them because we have to, or because it's more important than the actual building of a house, ESPECIALLY A SPAWN HOUSE. WHer do you suggest people spawn when they warp to sinnoh? In the middle of the street? Not very Pokemon-like.
 2 Can you elaborate on that? I don't think they did, I think jord was a great builder, and I haven't seen enough of cabass's builds to know. I don't even know of any houses you built in Sinnoh, wanna point some out? Because so far as I know, you haven't built much since Eterna.
3 You think that I removed your 5 month sinnoh build? Well that is an obvious lie for two reasons; one, when we started building Twinleaf, there was nothing there or within 2000 blocks OF the town, and reason TWO; how in the WORLD would it take anyone FIVE MONTHS to finish a town with TWO SEPERATE HOUSE DESIGNS? Right. It wouldn't. And as for calling my build 'not beautiful' I am fine with people suggesting changes to my builds, in fact I love it because it lets me improve, but you did not mention it once to me, you only replaced it without a trace. Same goes for the league build that 'looks like you want to die in hell' <---- in case you didn't know that doesn't actually mean anything in english :3
4 Again, please elaborate, how is it messed up?
5 This proves you are not active enough to make big decisions in the region, Sunyshore is fixed, that problem is over.
6 This does not sound like Ali, but if it was, then both of you are in the wrong. You should have consulted ALL the other head builders first, and saved the old build somewhere else.

EDIT: I used the bold in your quote to seperate points.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 05:09:33 pm by MasterAssassin82 »

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 12:14:58 am »
1 You think that selling houses to players where they can store their chests is more important than being true to the regions
3 You think that I 'removed' your 5 months of twinleaf town building, and think my build is ugly
6 You said you had permission from ali to grief another builders work and replace it with your own.

And my replies to them:
1 IT is NOT more important, the player housing feature works well with the existing homes so we sell them, We don't sell them because we have to, or because it's more important than the actual building of a house, ESPECIALLY A SPAWN HOUSE. WHer do you suggest people spawn when they warp to sinnoh? In the middle of the street? Not very Pokemon-like.
 2 Can you elaborate on that? I don't think they did, I think jord was a great builder, and I haven't seen enough of cabass's builds to know. I don't even know of any houses you built in Sinnoh, wanna point some out? Because so far as I know, you haven't built much since Eterna.
3 You think that I removed your 5 month sinnoh build? Well that is an obvious lie for two reasons; one, when we started building Twinleaf, there was nothing there or within 2000 blocks OF the town, and reason TWO; how in the WORLD would it take anyone FIVE MONTHS to finish a town with TWO SEPERATE HOUSE DESIGNS? Right. It wouldn't. And as for calling my build 'not beautiful' I am fine with people suggesting changes to my builds, in fact I love it because it lets me improve, but you did not mention it once to me, you only replaced it without a trace. Same goes for the league build that 'looks like you want to die in hell' <---- in case you didn't know that doesn't actually mean anything in english :3
5 This proves you are not active enough to make big decisions in the region, Sunyshore is fixed, that problem is over.
6 This does not sound like Ali, but if it was, then both of you are in the wrong. You should have consulted ALL the other head builders first, and saved the old build somewhere else.

Tn thinks your build is ugly because he thinks his comparison is really high(He works for fyreuk lol.)

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 12:39:13 am »

And my replies to them:

For 6, I did no such thing, just gave him access to Sinnoh.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

MasterAssassin82

• Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 03:46:30 pm »

For 6, I did no such thing, just gave him access to Sinnoh.
Yeah I didn't think you did :P