Author Topic: LFClaird Sinnoh Builder Application  (Read 9016 times)

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Former Elite Four
Re: LFClaird Sinnoh Builder Application
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 05:16:16 pm »
And yes sending the interior pic's will increase your chances a good bit most likely.

I worked a long time on them, I did all the redstone creations and I did my best with the scaling, especially with the top room. I didnt know how many tiles for sure the walls were so I took ages holding my ruler against the laptop screen measuring the walls of the lighthouse top floor. So I present to you: The interiors of the Vista Lighthouse in Sunyshore City in the one and only, Sinnoh region. Please read each description to each image, they arent that long. Thank you. http://imgur.com/a/p9YsE?#_=_. Note: If you want proof I built each room and didnt cheat, Ill upload a video.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 05:19:14 pm by LFClaird »

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 05:45:59 pm »
I like the idea of a delay in the redstone after hitting the button and getting the message. Makes it feel more like an elevator and less like some stupid teleport pad.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 06:51:50 pm »
I like the idea of a delay in the redstone after hitting the button and getting the message. Makes it feel more like an elevator and less like some stupid teleport pad.

Thanks, im building a city at the minute with more redstone creations including the elevator idea. Here is the link if you might be interested in seeing more redstone creations by yours truly. I have also done things like 5 minute timers in a CTF map that at the end, teleports everyone back to spawn. Here is the link to the city, Only the entrance is done: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-golden-underground-city-of-insert-city-name-here/.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 07:33:45 pm »

99% of players would have walked away by then, assuming the button does nothing.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 07:37:30 pm »
99% of players would have walked away by then, assuming the button does nothing.

Its only a short delay, I can make it shorter or longer. And when they click the button, a message comes to them saying "Going Up" to show it does something. Please read the picture descriptions.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2014, 05:38:48 pm »
Can I just say, I've waited ages for a response and it seems you wont give one, please can you respond more to applications with more decisive responses. Can I have an answer?

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2014, 01:37:04 am »
Can I just say, I've waited ages for a response and it seems you wont give one, please can you respond more to applications with more decisive responses. Can I have an answer?

Answer is no. All interiors are done (still need to be checked) and they just have to be repositioned. And terraforming, as you can see from this.

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2014, 09:03:53 am »
Answer is no. All interiors are done (still need to be checked) and they just have to be repositioned. And terraforming, as you can see from this.

Well thanks for taking so long on it. And I had to remind you to do it. So Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto and Hoenn are all 100% finished? If not, I will help.

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2014, 05:24:54 pm »
hoenn is in no need of helpers johto kinda does tho
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 05:25:42 pm »
don't make an app for johto tho u must talk to 1ce in person
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

LFClaird

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Former Elite Four
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 03:51:02 pm »
don't make an app for johto tho u must talk to 1ce in person

Ok, next time he is online I will. Thanks.