Author Topic: ArchieSalt's new Moderator Application  (Read 2224 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
ArchieSalt's new Moderator Application
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:24:03 am »
This one looked more formal and suited to the subject in discussion, so here goes.

ArchieSalt's: (IGN)'s MODERATOR APPLICATION.Age: 16
Time available: Weekdays - 4PM-11PM GMT ALSO Weekends - 8PM-11PM GMT
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: I joined exactly 11 months ago at the time of this post
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? Currently my power level is around 400 - However, it will change if i get my stats back
How many/which Badges do you have?  I currently have 1 gym badge but i have been an elite before and i know all of the Elite rules
Why would you be a good mod: I think i would be a great Moderator as i am very friendly and do not cause much trouble unless paired with someone who i cant connect with. I have very good experience with plugins and if i want to, i can be a very productive player. Im already friends with the majority of players on the server and most of them look up to me, thats why i think i would be a good Moderator
What do you plan to DO as Mod? I plan to enhance PvP as a whole, possibly build training grounds where people can practice and hold occasional events with fair rewards. I believe this will strengthen players PvP skills and help them on their journey to become a pokemon master. I also would like to help prevent crimes go unnoticed like Duping, Stat cheating and Xraying. If any of these problems arise i will be quick on my feet to find a solution FAST.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? Essentials, PermissionsEx, World Guard, World Edit, Multiverse, Xray informer, Chestshop. There may be some others that i forgot but those are the ones at the moment, Obviously i will need to be taught the unique plugins like MobsInGrass, RunningShoes and Badges++

I hope you find my qualities fit to do good as a moderator and thank you for the opportunity

Ad...

Rigby

Re: ArchieSalt's new Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 04:14:15 am »
You should include info as of how you don't have any permissions right now too. :P

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 04:55:02 am »
You should include info as of how you don't have any permissions right now too. :P

Don't be mean :(

Rigby

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 05:04:24 am »

Don't be mean :(
Archie knows I'm just messing around. <3 You Archie

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 11:24:16 am »
lol
I've been very well behaved since then and i hope that when zombie next sees me i can ask him for a set of nodes which i think i deserve

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 11:58:31 am »
debating if now is the right time to apply for mod...xD

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 12:38:51 pm »
Its a fantastic time!

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 12:42:20 pm »
Goodluck to you all!  :biglaugh:
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve