Author Topic: Battles in June  (Read 16667 times)

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
Re: Battles in June
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2012, 02:51:32 pm »
That^
[url

Ad...

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2012, 02:55:05 pm »
lol xD

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2012, 03:07:43 pm »
1: free
2: envz
3: tn
4: mario

5: TA

So Its like this right ?

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2012, 03:12:25 pm »
correct.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2012, 03:59:42 pm »
[CoolTrainer]Jotr challenged [Elite]xEnvz and won! Jotr is now an elite, with his battle with [Elite]Tn!
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2012, 04:09:08 pm »
TN kicked Jotr's ass the end
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2012, 04:16:33 pm »
T.T really harsh to keep elite spot when people are challenging 2 a day
T.T

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2012, 04:17:07 pm »
I got challenged 5 times in 1 day, don't feel bad bro
I approve

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2012, 04:20:32 pm »
Uh prod i had no prot 4 armor on my second battle it was halfway broken really scared out of my mind :I

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2012, 04:47:40 pm »
dont worrie tn you did good .

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2012, 11:22:01 pm »
Hey guys, im not trying to be mean here, but first two elites are.... (how should i say this).... really weak. If someone wants to challenge elite 4 do it now but be preapared for the LEGEND ;). I wish i could challenge now but this shit is lagging as hell, i cant even move in mc LOL.

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2012, 11:47:52 pm »
lol I am challenging after dumbass is gone.

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2012, 12:21:43 am »
Hey guys, im not trying to be mean here, but first two elites are.... (how should i say this).... really weak. If someone wants to challenge elite 4 do it now but be preapared for the LEGEND ;) . I wish i could challenge now but this shit is lagging as hell, i cant even move in mc LOL.
Ok here is the thing you will not have  negative thoughts on jotr and Xenvz you think you can be the best but one thing you are the weak one here not them they put hard work into there stats in order to challenge the elite four if you think your better than these two then fucking fight because thats a really rude comment you made there No one is weak the one who is weak is the only one who is making negative thoughts on the elite not the one who works hard so Gal i suggest you take your words to another place that can help your life. Try to be nice or else you be ending up like people who hates you more on negative thoughts be happy they got elite because they are really strong no joke and if you think your stronger then them and they prove you wrong i guess you should be ashamed of yourself kid. Treat your fellow players as a nice elite.

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2012, 12:40:30 am »
Hey guys, im not trying to be mean here, but first two elites are.... (how should i say this).... really weak. If someone wants to challenge elite 4 do it now but be preapared for the LEGEND ;) . I wish i could challenge now but this shit is lagging as hell, i cant even move in mc LOL.
Ok here is the thing you will not have  negative thoughts on jotr and Xenvz you think you can be the best but one thing you are the weak one here not them they put hard work into there stats in order to challenge the elite four if you think your better than these two then fucking fight because thats a really rude comment you made there No one is weak the one who is weak is the only one who is making negative thoughts on the elite not the one who works hard so Gal i suggest you take your words to another place that can help your life. Try to be nice or else you be ending up like people who hates you more on negative thoughts be happy they got elite because they are really strong no joke and if you think your stronger then them and they prove you wrong i guess you should be ashamed of yourself kid. Treat your fellow players as a nice elite.

Thanks for being a friend, Tn  :)

Gal, why don't you fix your internet and your lag problems and challenge the E4? If you think we're so weak, why not just take that opportunity and take us on >.>

Force is meaningless without skill.

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2012, 01:38:56 am »

Thanks for being a friend, Tn  :)

Gal, why don't you fix your internet and your lag problems and challenge the E4? If you think we're so weak, why not just take that opportunity and take us on >.>

Agreed.

Oh all the quotes in this comment.

Force is meaningless without skill.