Author Topic: Bginch4949's Mod Application  (Read 1162 times)

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
Bginch4949's Mod Application
« on: October 03, 2012, 09:57:37 pm »

Time Available: Weekday nights, Weekends (will be on WAYYYY more in a month after marching season) Time Zone = EST

How long I've been on the server: Over a year now!!! =D

mcMMO Power Level: 4547, some stats are high then others.

Badges: A couple of Kanto badges (lost them all after my champion challenge =P) and 4 Jotho badges

Why I would be suitable: I would be be suitable for mod because I have experienced this server nearly to its fullest. I am running out of things to do, and I would love to help this community out by being a moderator to it. I also have been on here longer then most on the server, so I consider myself a "Vet" per say. What I would do: I would be doing at the very least all of the jobs a moderator should do. I also would be making sure the server and community and fix any problems that come to my attention as they are brought up to me. I would host some events (if allowed) and keep the server fun and interesting.

What plugin/commands I'm familiar with: I am familiar with World Edit, Mcmmo, Mob arena, chest shop, eco creature, running shoes... and yeah I would love to learn many others to help out with the server =3 So please consider this application. Thank you, and goodbye.

Ad...

LilacLily

• PokeFan
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: -70
  • Dark dragon and proud of it bicsh
Re: Bginch4949's Mod Application
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:33:23 pm »
GL!
Bacon is the ultimate solution to every problem.