PvP Server > Team Related

exile wanna set something up?

(1/2) > >>

WaffleDoc:
so far most of the members of exile have shone up to every meeting so far and they are the biggest team and they have sadly griefed us the most and in the past it is usually Pyro Gemstone or Charizard who have set up meetings I wanna see if exile can cause they have been the biggest part so far so if you would like to set up a meeting some time please say because in our last one we did come up with ideas for team events but what we didn't do is talk about when so we still need to do that and exile is in my opinion the easiest way to set it up cause they are currently the team with the most power

Sahaquiel_9:
Sorry waffledoc, but I have to say this.  That is the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.

WaffleDoc:
fuck da punctuations

AxZeroCrypt:

--- Quote from: WaffleDoc on July 16, 2013, 11:04:16 am ---so far most of the members of exile have shone up to every meeting so far and they are the biggest team and they have sadly griefed us the most and in the past it is usually Pyro Gemstone or Charizard who have set up meetings I wanna see if exile can cause they have been the biggest part so far so if you would like to set up a meeting some time please say because in our last one we did come up with ideas for team events but what we didn't do is talk about when so we still need to do that and exile is in my opinion the easiest way to set it up cause they are currently the team with the most power

--- End quote ---
R.I.P Grammar

Jotr123:

--- Quote from: eermoney on July 16, 2013, 05:54:50 pm ---Sorry waffledoc, but I have to say this.  That is the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.

--- End quote ---
I love you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version