Pixelmon Server > Server News

Admin Meetings[ALL]

(1/7) > >>

1cec0ld:
August 29th 2013

We will not remove the Bukkit/Forge hybrid server mod in exchange for plain Forge server.

The elite 4 will be maintained the same way as the pvp server, with order, challenging, and time outs.

The elite 4 does not have a level cap, nor a type restriction.

The elite 4 must declare and maintain their intended party for official battles, if you are caught using a pokemon without the declared level and species, you will forfeit.
The challenger must do the same, and not change level nor party composition (changing order is fine) for the duration of the challenge.

All elites and champion are allowed to have 6 pokemon in their party.
Items can be used by both sides during the battles, and the challenger is allowed to heal between the fights.

Gym Leaders can only be challenged if Pokemon in your party are no more than 10 levels higher than the Gym Leader's max allowed level.
Example, if the Pewter Leader is allowed to use pokemon from levels 10-15, the Challenger can only use pokemon with levels less than 25.
Reason: We want people to lead gyms, not ragequit because they are being curb-stomped by level 70 parties.

Scamming is illegal. Duckox, I'm looking at you. Bjz/Rewas, you aren't innocent either.

All fossils given by admin will be grown immediately with the admin present, or they can be grown later with no admin, but then the risk is yours. The fate of the fossil is up to you alone, and we wish you luck. Admins should mention this each time they give a fossil.

eyoung12ftw:
daa challenger cap is b.s no thx no1 likes it exspect gymleaders uggg  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tenebrae:
I am also currently working on chat channels which are in the testing stages and probably made public later this week or early next week. I'll be busy all weekend so I won't have to much time to work on it.

--- Quote from: eyoung12ftw on August 30, 2013, 01:18:53 am ---daa challenger cap is b.s no thx no1 likes it exspect gymleaders uggg  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

--- End quote ---

Guess now you have to use strategy instead of brute force

~Ali~:
The challenger cap thing is quite unfair (For trainers who were waiting for a cinnabar leader). The cinnabar gym was leader-less all week until today, and if it didn't I'd probably have all of my badges by now. Is there any compromise for this?

Duckox:
I think the challenger cap thing is reasonable. I'm not completely against or with it, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version