Pixelmon Server > Server News

I'm out guys, for good.

(1/4) > >>

~Ali~:
I've kind of just been stumbling around this forum for the last 2 months now, and I think I've finally left my minecraft stage in life.
The game doesn't give me as much joy as if used to, since I haven't played any games for 3 months.
I'm going to start to focus more on my youtube, fitness and university. I'll be playing games, but more recreationally, not competitively.

Because I feel it's unfair to list all of my friends in hopes I forget some people, you know who you guys are.
"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends."

P.S: If you do want to contact me , here's all my contact info.
Xbox Live Name: PKMNSS
Snapchat: youknowrapstar
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/OtakuAli
Email: [email protected]
Hit me up.

Thank you for the great 3 years you've given me, server.

[Legendary]Ali, signing out.

Okieskinny:
Good luck in life!

AxZeroCrypt:
It's been an honor playing with you Ali :) Remember the time we played l4d2 together? That was hella fun. Well, i hope we can talk again on skype.

Sweaty:
Bye Ali, It's a smart move to spend your life on what makes you happy. You're very smart and I'm certain you'll make yourself known in this world. You've left a positive impact on a small gaming community and I'm sure you can expand your wisdom to the world. Thanks for playing here! :D

synderfin:
Bye again Ali. :(

I'll make sure your 2nd monument temple isn't ever greifed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version