Pixelmon Server > Server News

Missing Items

<< < (2/15) > >>

Jeddeth:
I didn't lose any items or gold but I did lose my entire PC of Pokemon... sooo yeaahh?
And I know i'ma get yelled at for even asking at all but hey here goes.
I can name them but the levels aren't too specific, but they were in the Viridian gym range as I was the leader when I left.

Anyways I had a Sandslash, Flygon, Rhydon, Golem, Wigglytuff, Blastoise, Nidoqueen, Arcanine, Carracosta and Shiny Camerupt

S'yeah they were all pretty much in the level range for the last gym and I doubt I'll get 'em back but hey, I think I can also dig around for screenshots for some of these to prove I actually had them if you want me to.

jibbyfunk:
IGN: jibbyfunk
Lost Items: Leftovers x1, masterball x1
Those are the only items I actually cared about that I had.

Lordanubis79:
IGN: Lordanubis79
Items lost from inventory, ended chest, PC Pokémon held items, and house (Fuschia City, Kanto)

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: Jeddeth on June 30, 2014, 05:49:37 pm ---I didn't lose any items or gold but I did lose my entire PC of Pokemon... sooo yeaahh?
And I know i'ma get yelled at for even asking at all but hey here goes.
I can name them but the levels aren't too specific, but they were in the Viridian gym range as I was the leader when I left.

Anyways I had a Sandslash, Flygon, Rhydon, Golem, Wigglytuff, Blastoise, Nidoqueen, Arcanine, Carracosta and Shiny Camerupt

S'yeah they were all pretty much in the level range for the last gym and I doubt I'll get 'em back but hey, I think I can also dig around for screenshots for some of these to prove I actually had them if you want me to.

--- End quote ---

I just restored your .pk and .comp files from my backup, tell me if your Pokemon are restored.

As for the rest, working on getting them. Farmerbm and Jib need to edit their posts to follow the format.

Farmerbm:
IGN: Farmerbm
Lost Items: Enderchest, Inventory, Chests in Home located Route 2, House 1, and held items in PC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version