Community Related > General Discussion

Why Japan?

(1/9) > >>

WaffleDoc:
Ok it is not a surprise that many of the people on the server like to watch anime in their free time.  Also as many people know anime tends to be on the "weird" side of things in the world.  It is for this reason I have decided to make a thread dedicated to any weird characters in anime, or just fucked up concepts in anime that you have seen.  This is not limited to plot, and could be about a specific character.  Also hentai plot lines, and characters are allowed, but don't talk about it being weird just because of the sexual acts preformed.  After you decided what anime/character you want to talk about just write the name of the anime.  Then the name of the character if you want to talk about a specific character.  Then proceed by listing what is fucked up about that anime/character.

I will start it off

Seikon No Qwaser:
If anyone has seen this show they know why it is fucked up.  To be perfectly honest it is a great show with an awesome story, but... why Japan?  This anime has protagonists with the ability to control elements by sucking Soma (aka breast milk).  Yes I am not fucking kidding.  They really do become badasses just by drinking fucking breast milk.  It is also not just limited to the ridicules explanation to how they use their powers.  There is also the lesbian loli with the odd obsession with making people her slaves. Also you can never forget the 13 year old Russian protagonist with the breast fetish!  Though all the screwed up shit in this anime aside I highly recommend it.

So what anime do you briefly want to talk about?  Also the first person to bring up Boku no Pico is gonna get bitch slapped.

tymac:

--- Quote from: WaffleDoc on August 05, 2015, 02:04:36 pm ---Also the first person to bring up Boku no Pico is gonna get bitch slapped.

--- End quote ---
* tymac raises hand uncomfortably

What's Boku no Pico?

* tymac covers head with hands attempting not to get bitch-slapped

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: tymac on August 05, 2015, 02:10:43 pm ---* tymac raises hand uncomfortably

What's Boku no Pico?

* tymac covers head with hands attempting not to get bitch-slapped
--- End quote ---
Why don't you look it up yourself?  I am sure you will have a blast! :laugh:

Tenebrae:
If Boku no Pico is taboo, then lets discuss Bible Black.

It recently had its 15 year anniversary I think. I just loved how dark the story was.

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on August 05, 2015, 08:55:56 pm ---If Boku no Pico is taboo, then lets discuss Bible Black.

It recently had its 15 year anniversary I think. I just loved how dark the story was.

--- End quote ---
Ughhh I should have said hentai is not allowed... That aside I enjoyed it at points, but all through out it was really weird with summoning satan and shit.  Plus the chicks with dicks...

Also let me remind you that you shouldn't just start a conversation.  Briefly discuss what it is about so people that have not watched it get the jist of what it is, and why it is fucked up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version