Author Topic: Server Revamp!  (Read 8138 times)

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
Re: Server Revamp!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 10:49:47 pm »
I can imagine the PokeFactions now. Too scary.

I think that would be interesting to have factions. As for jobs, not so much. I just can't wait until the build server is ready.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 05:07:53 am »
There is a way to stop breeding easy, same with the berries.

and at Donuts comment, there are people that play the server not for just the PvP. It would add more to do then just PvP. BerryMasters and Breeders would be different in a way than flat out trainers.

You've still not said how to stop it.

Nor have you said how they'd be different.

b_rad1243

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Leader of TeamExile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 01:51:09 am »
Make me an event master/builder so we can have something to occupy ourselves with instead of just sitting around talking to people while they train. Please please please please consider dis. I wont disappoint you.
-Leader of TeamExile
-Bestfriends with Tactic_ninja
-Former JohtoChamp
-Former Cianwood Leader
-Former Mahogany Leader
-CoolTrainer donation thanks to crimsonpause

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2014, 06:21:15 am »
If you want to build, apply. If you want to make events as your build project, and see if they make it into the server... Apply with one.
I already had a few mini games planned for the battle frontier, though only 1 ever got finished. If you think you can add another thing in there, or elsewhere, then build it and show it to us, and see if we want it added. Don't give us words and promises, give us results.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2014, 09:14:42 am »
Make me an event master/builder so we can have something to occupy ourselves with instead of just sitting around talking to people while they train. Please please please please consider dis. I wont disappoint you.

Battle frontier like 1ce said will have minigames. One was completed. I can say that another will most likely be some type of battle arena for tournaments. I was originally thinking of making every pokemon type into an arena along with one other type that do x1 to each other. And make this a type of selection for one of the frontiers. Although it was just my idea. If people don't like it, I'll do something else. Although I'm not too worried about it until the main maps are completed.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!