Author Topic: A one year late ban appeal...  (Read 1715 times)

Jaime814

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
A one year late ban appeal...
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:20:57 am »
Hey Jaime814 here, even though most of you won't remember me. I finally figured out the password to this account, so here I am making a Ban appeal almost a full year after getting banned. ( I remembered talking about what pokemon would appear in X and Y on the server, and now I'm using these competitive stuff like Gale Wings Talonflame and Protean Greninja). First, I want to apologize for how I acted out on the day I got banned; Even though I was annoyed at the fact that I was being killed more than five times by the same person after asking him to stop and getting my hard work lost due to that, it was no excuse for my behavior that followed afterwards (Spamming /kill). After I had that tantrum, I asked one of the mods to ban me because I was just depressed after experiencing this and I thought that if I wasn't able to come back to the server, that sadness would go away. At first I didn't regret that decision, but a couple of months later and I was starting to miss the fun I had on the only authentic pokemon server I know about. So in conclusion, I apologize for my earlier behavior and hope that you will appeal my ban.

As for my punishment, I'll have to go with Option #2 for now (Still haven't set up a Paypal account yet) and will assist in building Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos.

Thank you for hearing my plead.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: A one year late ban appeal...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 01:26:23 am »
I think I recall you being on the server. I'd be fine with unbanning you, considering it was your choice to be banned. If another admin agrees then you should be unbanned soon.

Edit: Unbanned.