Author Topic: Admin meeting February 28th  (Read 13350 times)

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
Re: Admin meeting February 28th
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2013, 02:56:45 am »
^^^
There's a lot of bias on this thread.

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2013, 11:11:00 am »
^^^
There's a lot of bias on this thread.

I'm not trying to be biased here. I'm just stating the facts. The reason why he wasn't punished for harassing Archie was because most of the administration thought he could "change." Giving him that one shot obviously didn't help for he got himself into trouble yet again. And once again they are letting him walk away, almost punish free. He can get champion back if he really wanted to, and Backpack could get elite again too. There's really no punishment towards either of them because the two of them could as easily get their spots back as they did before. So in all honesty, what the administration tried to do means nothing in the long run if the two of them can (and just a hunch, but they probably will) undo the effects of the punishment given to them.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2013, 01:55:49 pm »

I'm not trying to be biased here. I'm just stating the facts. The reason why he wasn't punished for harassing Archie was because most of the administration thought he could "change." Giving him that one shot obviously didn't help for he got himself into trouble yet again. And once again they are letting him walk away, almost punish free. He can get champion back if he really wanted to, and Backpack could get elite again too. There's really no punishment towards either of them because the two of them could as easily get their spots back as they did before. So in all honesty, what the administration tried to do means nothing in the long run if the two of them can (and just a hunch, but they probably will) undo the effects of the punishment given to them.

As long as I have been admin, this is Stng's first offense. Whether he has been doing stuff in the past while I was not here, I don't know. I'm toldhe has had mishaps but according to the other admins, this is his third strike. We like to give a few chances, not just one. I said it in the admin meeting if you cared to listen rather than make assumptions: This is his last chance. If I ever hear one more thing about either one of them, they're done. Banned. Or atleast Stng. I'm not sure about the previous accusations on Cat.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2013, 02:26:33 pm »
rather than make assumptions

It's not an assumption when both an admin and moderator (names disclosed) confirmed that it happened behind the scenes.

And also: do Stng and Backpack have the ability to earn their spots back?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:28:32 pm by Mariofighter3 »

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2013, 03:16:58 pm »

It's not an assumption when both an admin and moderator (names disclosed) confirmed that it happened behind the scenes.

And also: do Stng and Backpack have the ability to earn their spots back?

It is an assumption because news flash: I'm telling you this is their last chance. I'm the one who suggested their demotion, I'm the own who suggested they get banned next time they fuck up. There is no "behind-the-scenes". We talked about this in the public admin meeting. Everyone heard it. No secrets. This is their last chance.

I don't see why not. If they do something like this again, they're banned. So what's the problem with allowing them back. If they go back, they'll be on top behavior or else.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2013, 04:51:48 pm »

It is an assumption because news flash: I'm telling you this is their last chance. I'm the one who suggested their demotion, I'm the own who suggested they get banned next time they fuck up. There is no "behind-the-scenes". We talked about this in the public admin meeting. Everyone heard it. No secrets. This is their last chance.

I don't see why not. If they do something like this again, they're banned. So what's the problem with allowing them back. If they go back, they'll be on top behavior or else.

Oh. By assumption, I thought you meant:

The reason why he wasn't punished for harassing Archie was because most of the administration thought he could "change."

And alright, I see where you are coming from.