Author Topic: Xandergcool  (Read 9957 times)

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
Xandergcool
« on: July 02, 2012, 10:52:12 am »
Xander has been a troll lately and a hacker.
Today Rjohn was killed xander. Rjohn had iron armor and and xander has an unarmed of 121. Xander killed Rjohn with his fists.
Even in the air when xander fights me he NEVER misses. He kills a lot of people in iron armor with his fists and sometimes a couple of diamond. Now when I say with his fists I mean by that with no armor to. He was been a troll lately by pushing people, killing people in iron armor with his fists and 3v1'ing the killing people in iron armor and 3v1 is aloud but 3v1 is just a lame move killing people in iron with a fist level of 121 is hard and must NEVER miss an attack. He must use aimbot or nodus please do something about this troll thank you for reading this and your time
 :immafirinmahlazor:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:20:28 am by Frenzy_Monkey47 »

Ad...

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
Re: Xandergcool
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 10:54:53 am »
And he lags the hell out when he comes on a sign from hacking clients  :banana:

hp73

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -15
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 10:58:15 am »
i can back up what frenzy is saying. xander is definitely hacking. his hits almost 3hko me when i was wearing iron armor,and 121 unarmed isn't going to do that. I can also guarantee he uses aimbot. There is no way that in a 3v1 that he could win with nothing on, me having iron armor. Also just a second ago he turned around suddenly and killed me when i was so sneaky an assassin couldn't have done it better(which is also a sign that he is indeed using aimbot). Admins please look into this.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 11:07:27 am by hp73 »

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 10:59:25 am »
I'll be right on :P
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 11:17:21 am »
This is an interesting point and theory. Over the last couple weeks, of the challenges I've recieved only three challengers have beaten me, One being Jotr (With his ass high archery level, jerk), and the other being AdamBigBoy and Merven, both using fists and berserk mode. Iron armor is the max allowed in my gym, and I found it weird that unarmed was doing so much, more than my axes at 550ish. (Adam had around 200ish, Merven around 100ish level unarmed) - maybe McMMO buffed unarmed? Maybe not? Maybe all are hacking, maybe none? No idea.

On the subject of aimbot - I have no idea what that is, only that the rumors used to fly with Jord using it, and it helps ensure hits all the time or something. From what I heard, theres no way to verify it, as I don't think Jord was accused or found out or what not.

Just adding what I've observed, sorry if someone is trolling and possibly hacking.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 11:17:31 am »
I've fought Xander plenty of times and im completely against this. Every time i've battled him has been fair and from what i have heard. You have been accusing a LOT of people of hacking lately simply because they are better than you at PvP. In my opinion, you need to lose the stubborn attitude or stop fighting in the wild

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 11:29:19 am »
Yes I'm bad at PVP but the fact is his unarmed is 121 and he kills diamond people and he has no armor!
In the air while he jumps HE NEVER MISSES! Sure I killed him, HP fought him RJ fought him they had iron armor and HEY he was no armor and they had armor guess who won? Xander. Basically he can never miss. I suck at PVP I'm on a laptop but he killed me at the times where no one could of died! he goes in a circle and jumps and never missed on Nodus people do that it lags like h3ll when he comes on. Guess who he killed to? TAlegends. I think I made my point!
 :rant:

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 01:28:58 pm »
Did you also know that for every 30 unarmed levels. the player does 1 more hearts damage - therefore he does 4 hearts of damage with fists (4 hearts is the maximum) then you are forgetting about minecraft critical hits caused by movement while attacking. You should really research before you make accusations like this.

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 08:07:56 pm »
My unarmed is higher than his and he basically never fricken misses sure you can beat him and that means your boss since you killed a hacker >.> but still the point is he killed RJ and HP early with his fists! and its 50 every damage!

Ahmed

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 8
  • Look into my eyes!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 05:35:57 am »
Seriously guys, Wild2 is a war zone. What's the point of complaining about pvp battles in the freaking war zone. You don't see a samurai stop in the middle of war and say ''Hey your using a gun no fair :( ''to his enemies.
 I doubt he is hacking, so what he killed a guy with iron armor with his 100+ Unarmed. It is possible, especially if the person who has the iron armor is lagging. Also next time give better sources of evidence. Screenshots will be good. Who knows you could have been lagging at the time of your defeat.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 07:37:51 am by Ahmed »

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 09:13:41 am »
Yes it is a war zone but some people tend to hack! Xander just fricken never misses in the air running around in a circle he fricken killed TALEGENDS!!! People always complain of him pushing, sometimes cursing, and hacking. He killed Rjohn yesterday! he said xander hacks to hp73 said xander hacks and more people I can think of! Xander is a troll to every one on this server. You also forgot the fact he kills diamond armor people to! And how can you take screenshots of this stuff?! Tell me and I'll do it. And one fact always is true it lags like f*** when he comes on a sign from hacking clients!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 09:16:21 am by Frenzy_Monkey47 »

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 09:27:11 am »
Trust me, TA is on a laggy comp right now, when he gets a new one, everyone will DIE.

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 10:59:17 am »
And how can you take screenshots of this stuff?! Tell me and I'll do it.
F2

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 02:27:19 pm »
Catching something like an aimbot with screenshots will be difficult. Try filming it instead.

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 06:31:55 pm »
First off anon is right how can you screen shot it its not easy and a filming program cost about 100$